Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Firewall/ Microsoft Networking

• 05-08-2003 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

I use a crossover cable to connect my latop to my desktop, share printers etc. using windows networking. Both machines use windows 2000 and standard 10/100 network cards.

I installed Kerio Personal Firewall recently and I can no longer share drives, share internet connections etc. I have trawled through the docs, and though there is a section on enabling the windows networking, well it doesn't seem to work! Fair enough, the likelihood is that I am doing something stupid or missing something really obvious. Any ideas out there please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭pdogs

Hope this is of some help.

If this is what you were referring to - which specific bits are confusing you?

Advertisement