Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fantasy Rugby

• 09-11-2007 1:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭

So anyone enter the Heineken Cup Fantasy Rugby on the erc website its free and very easy to enter :D

If you have who are you picking?? Who's ur secret weapon so to speak

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Sites down at the moment but you cant go wrong backing pacific islanders :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Nearly every team iv seen picked so far has Percy Montgomery in it - but he's not even in their squad for this weekend :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭imalegend

yea i had him in but got rid of him just before the deadine yesterday.

any fancy setting up a boards mini league??

i already have 1 set up and u can only be an admin for 1 league.

mike catt as an outside back and will play alot of number 10 for london irish also.

anyone know when the likes of chris jack and araon magher are gonna start for their respective teams??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

mini league definitely a good idea....I have a work one already set-up so can't set up another.

Advertisement