Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Magners League (2nd November 2007)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Some of the Leicester lads are saying Goode's injured. Play into Leinsters favour if he stays like that

*Seems he has been injured leading up to the match at the weekend hence why he came off early doubt they wanted anything bad to happen to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Erin Go Brath

Stev_o wrote: »
    Honestly if Leinster play anything like they did against Connacht Leicester will have a field day. The only thing i see Leinster have a clear advantage is that if Tuilagi is not playing Horgan has a easy marking of either Varndell [smallest man on the pitch but also the fastest mind you] and Johnny Murphy.

I can honestly see Leinster scrum falling apart at the hands of Castro and White probably end up with a penalty try.

Things look bleak to say the least
    I wouldn't be that downcast.
    Leinster didn't play well at all, but they still took scoring opportunities when presented. Granted Leicester is going to be a much tougher game. I agree Leicester are going to have an advantage in the scrum, but by the same token if Leinsters centre pairing really get going they can do serious damage. Leinster have the quality that even if they play badly, they have the ability to break, and sneak over for a few tries. Its going to be an intriguing game, really looking forward to it. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

D'Arcy did score two good tries, even breaking through tackles. He showed some good form. Warner kicked well too. It's not all doom and gloom.

I'm looking forward to the match, and hopefully I'll get some good photos from it. :D

Cheika knows that they just did enough to win, and that they will face a tougher game on Sat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,965 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Paulw wrote: »
    D'Arcy did score two good tries, even breaking through tackles. He showed some good form. Warner kicked well too. It's not all doom and gloom.

Again i put that down to the opposition he was facing.
    Let's see can he do it against Leicester. Does RTE have live coverage of some of the Heineken Cup games this year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Does RTE have live coverage of some of the Heineken Cup games this year?

To the best of my knowledge. no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

RuggieBear wrote: »
    To the best of my knowledge. no

Deferred coverage, probably that Hook & Pope Road****e again.

I'll be at the game, I think that Toys 4 Big Boys crap is on as well, the RDS and surrounding area will be pretty jamers.

Anyone else heading to the Supporters Bar ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

The whole RDS area will be mad this weekend.

Not sure who has live coverage of the game, probably Setanta will.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Paulw wrote: »
    The whole RDS area will be mad this weekend.

Not sure who has live coverage of the game, probably Setanta will.

Sky Sports have the rights to the H Cup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Both the Leinster and Munster games will be shown on Sky Sports on saturday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement