Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a sale on rugby jerseys in Champion?

Options
  • 07-11-2007 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

Does anybdy know if there is sale on rugby jerseys in Champion? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

I think there is a sale on rugby shirts in most places right now after the World Cup. I do know that Lifestyle in the Stephens Green Shopping Centre has a good few jerseys left including some rather nice Barbarians ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Elvery's on top of stephens green supplies the most English jerseys check their website

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

I came across a RWC 2007 Australia shirt today at lunch time in an Oxfam in Belfast, still with full CCC tags on. Have no idea what it was doing there. Guy in the shop didn't have a clue of its value and just wanted £2 for it! WTF!!

(Should I have voluntarily given some more in light of the deal I was getting?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭KlondikePaddy

Jigsaw wrote: »
    I came across a RWC 2007 Australia shirt today at lunch time in an Oxfam in Belfast, still with full CCC tags on. Have no idea what it was doing there. Guy in the shop didn't have a clue of its value and just wanted £2 for it! WTF!!

(Should I have voluntarily given some more in light of the deal I was getting?)

Even if they gave away the Irish shirt for nothing who would want it-no pride, no passion, no national anthem but buckets of political correctness!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭John Wine

Even if they gave away the Irish shirt for nothing who would want it-no pride, no passion, no national anthem but buckets of political correctness!:mad:
    Certainly not a fair weather fan like yourself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement