Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reduced Capacity in Croker for 6N

• 07-11-2007 12:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Was in the clubhouse this morning dropping off my order form for international tickets and was told that the IRFU notified clubs yesterday that due to FAI playing matches around the time of the 6 nations games, that hill 16 is going to be about half capacity for the rugby (don't know whether this means temporary seating like they used to put in lansdowne or not).

So anyone who has order forms for their clubs, get them in quick as there'll be less tickets to go round this year.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

damn soccer muppets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

....and no cheaper (Relatively speaking) tickets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

RuggieBear wrote: »
    ....and no cheaper (Relatively speaking) tickets

Exactly, instead of 93 for the 3 games on the terrace, it'll be 203 for stand tickets !

I always preferred the terraces in Lansdowne (especially the east terrace), there was always more craic than in the stands !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Benedict XVI

Was in the clubhouse this morning dropping off my order form for international tickets and was told that the IRFU notified clubs yesterday that due to FAI playing matches around the time of the 6 nations games, that hill 16 is going to be about half capacity for the rugby (don't know whether this means temporary seating like they used to put in lansdowne or not).

So anyone who has order forms for their clubs, get them in quick as there'll be less tickets to go round this year.

the only soccer games in Croke Park next spring will be friendlies and therefore do not need to be all seater.
    So there would be no reason to have temporary seating in Hill 16.

I'd esquire to the IRFU about this one, maybe they are making less tickets available to clubs (note i know nothing about rugby ticket distribution)

Advertisement