Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Check this out!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Do you think, possibly, I should seek counseling?

As I have no idea what in the name of god that site is in aid of...

Kegs.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

3 words and 3 puncuation marks...

What The Fluff???

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Someone has so much spare time it's frightening. Tenner bets it's Wyverne's site :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Shrouded in mist, SWEB's F20 near Clapton in Gordano, North Somerset sees out the last daylight hour of the Old Millennium.

oooh I have goosebumps. Think I'll print it out and pin it up. tongue.gif

That site sure beats the Paint drying webcam or peeling paintcam

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Those pylons really make you realise how insignifigant human life really is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

Check out December 1999! WHAT A BEAUTY!

tct

eek.gif

I'm a bicycle!!

In all seriousness....the greatest place on earth!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

LOL!

SAFETY WARNING...................................................................NEVER try to get the numbers of electricity pylons while driving on motorways.............................................or pull over onto the hard shoulder in order to do so..............................................Don't even slow down so that your passenger can get a closer look at the pylons.

Lucutus of Borg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

OMFG!!! I found a better one!!!

Safety warning.... NEVER climb on electricity pylons. You may be electrocuted. Or fall off. Or both. Or impale yourself on the barbed wire that has been put there to stop people climbing up them.

This guy is speaking from experience...

lol

biggrin.gif

Lucutus of Borg

[This message has been edited by Lucutus (edited 18-04-2000).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

this site proves there is someone who does even less work that i do wink.gif

Advertisement