Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with diablo II

Options
  • 30-01-2003 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

when ever i play Diablo II after a while (1 or 2 hours) the game just exits by itself...is this a bug or something ??is there a patch etc.? any ideas???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

yups patches available on the net

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Are you playing online? If so its the battle.net servers, they've been kinda fuxored now for the last couple of months, altho they are getting better.

Best thing to do is, when u get hit by lag (you'll still be able to run around but when u attack a monster u won't hit it, or u can't pick up sh!t) jus exit the game straight away and either join or start a new one, sorted.

If you stay in the game while your lagged your connection will timeout and when u try to rejoin you'll get a realm down message, which means u have to exit the game entirely and disconnect from the net and then dial up again blah blah..... pain in the ar$e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 SiN

no it's single player,thnx wook...is it a bug the restarting thing?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Ive seen this happen to a few games latley. But dibalo 2 ran fine for me! It may be related to youre pc. Mobile forces keeps closing on my main PC but not my other PC. Serious Sam2 keeps closing on my other pc and not my main one! Could be to do with what version of direct X you have! But a patch might help you out as well!

Advertisement