Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Post Stroke Rehabilitation

Options
  • 28-09-2015 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

We are a team of designers, looking to improve the lives of Stroke patients. We are currently researching existing products and services aimed at this clientele. We would appreciate if any stroke victims, carers, experts, or anyone has any comments or suggestions to help with the project. Also, if you feel there is a need for improvement in any existing aids (not necessarily stroke related), let us know. Any input is greatly valued. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 jadegreen

PostStroke wrote: »
    We are a team of designers, looking to improve the lives of Stroke patients. We are currently researching existing products and services aimed at this clientele. We would appreciate if any stroke victims, carers, experts, or anyone has any comments or suggestions to help with the project. Also, if you feel there is a need for improvement in any existing aids (not necessarily stroke related), let us know. Any input is greatly valued. Thanks!
    Invent a gadget that holds an umbrella over a wheelchair for those of us who cant use one arm and need the other to keep the chair moving, just an idea there may be something out there already and i just haven't found it:) this would dispense with yards of nylon having to be detached if you are using those apron things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭FluffyAngel

we need to talk ....:D

i am now putting myself forward as a test dummy :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 48 jadegreen

we need to talk ....:D

i am now putting myself forward as a test dummy :D:D
    just wait, it wont rain for a month now:o

• Registered Users Posts: 28,050 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Would a clip on hood not be better than having to hold a brolly at all? Less likely to be blown away by the wind too.

Advertisement