Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop.ie Pre-Order Delivery Times

Options
  • 04-09-2012 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

I pre-ordered FIFA 13 on the gamestop.ie website & chose express delivery. When can I expect the game to be delivered? The game comes out on the 28th of September. When will it be posted out?

All replies appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

I'd say you could well have it on the 28th, they're usually very quick tbf.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

i did the same last year with fifa 12
    got it two days before release
    so you can pretty much expect to have it a day or two before the release date
    but if not definitly on the release date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

They have been quite good for me in the past, usually had day of delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DUBLINHITMAN97

saiint wrote: »
    i did the same last year with fifa 12
    got it two days before release
    so you can pretty much expect to have it a day or two before the release date
    but if not definitly on the release date

Did you have to sign for it? Where are you in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

14/15 year olds shouldn't be buying stuff online imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I pre-ordered my copy in store. I wonder would they post it out instead since I can't pick it up on release day ?

Did you have to sign for it? Where are you in Ireland?

i live in dublin
    and yes ofcourse you have to sign for it haha
    if someones not in it will be sent to the post office
    and youll have to collect it and bring id make sure the card holder is the one who collects it, put anyone can sign it at the address

saiint wrote: »
    i live in dublin
    and yes ofcourse you have to sign for it haha
    if someones not in it will be sent to the post office
    and youll have to collect it and bring id make sure the card holder is the one who collects it, put anyone can sign it at the address

Grand, i'll sign it so

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

I got saints row the third at about 9pm on release day . I had to meet the driver because he couldn't find my house .
    I paid extra for express delivery thinking I'd have it before lunch .
    If I had of known I'd be waiting all day I would never have pre ordered it from gamestop online I could have just drive down to GameStop pre odered it and collected it the morning of release .

Maybe it was a once off but won't be ordering anything online from them again

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

14/15 year olds shouldn't be buying stuff online imo
    I've seen people in their twenties with less sense than a 14 year old with a credit card online to be fair.

• Advertisement

Hawke wrote: »
    I've seen people in their twenties with less sense than a 14 year old with a credit card online to be fair.

I'm 15 haha, gotta be spening some of that YOUTUBE MONAAAAAAY

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

You will get it on the day if not the day before....if your lucky :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I'm guessing it will be similar to gamenash. Someone asked the same question.
    Yes - express post is guaranteed to be with you by release date at the latest. All express post orders are picked and shiped first so they would be prioritised over standard post even in the packing stage.

That's not saying that normal post won't get to you by release day. The vast majority of standard post orders will arrive in time (especially in major urban areas with daily postal deliveries) - it's just that we can't 100% guarantee it.
    If you're living in Dublin you'll be grand. If you're living on an island off the north coast of Donegal, might take a day or 2 longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cathal s

Do they deliver through the weekend or just weekdays?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

OP, I ordered pro evo a couple of weeks ago from gamestop with express delivery. Release day was last friday (21st). If my experience is anything to go by you 100% definitely won't get it early. Only got the dispatch email and tracking number on thursday at about 4pm. Game was finally delivered at 4:30 on friday. I had left work (delivered to my work address) at that stage, but had to come back in to get it if I wanted it for the weekend.
    Yes, I had the game on release day, but I think I'll go with gamenash next time, or else buy in a shop.
    Cathal s wrote: »
    Do they deliver through the weekend or just weekdays?
    I'd imagine they only do weekdays as most business are closed on weekends.

workdays
    dont know of any post or curior to do delieveries on weekends
    business dont closeo n weekends well most dont but post office and all that does
    the game would have to be delieverd on a weekday because if you cant collect it on the day when it arrives it gets sent to a post office which has to be open lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cathal s

Got a phone call saturday morning looking for directions to my house. A pleasent surprise :D

Advertisement