Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2 - Looking for Co - op team (PC)

Options
  • 15-09-2012 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

With Borderlands 2 been released in a weeks' time, I was thinking about putting together a four man/woman team to play through it, and generally have the craic and experience the game in co-op rather than solo. If anyone is interested then send me a message or reply here.

Skype would be great too.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

omg I'm interested,I'm sure if I'll have the cash for the game though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Necromancing

Well if you do, then let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I might do. Sounds fun.

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Would love to but I'm only available to play Friday to Sunday, don't have fast enough internet rest of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Be a few of us on the boards mumble

http://homepage.eircom.net/~kdjac/mumble.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Guess it would be Steam usernames for this? Uses Steamworks (and no Gamespy thank F**K) so would assume so. Im Danteire anyways, got no headset but there be text chat for the time being.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

I'd be up for some foursome action.

Also, ew Skype!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Is this the kind of game where you have to play with the same people all the time, and be of a similar level ?

I mean like certain people don't work, and so can play all day long, whereas I might only get a few hours a week.

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Is this the kind of game where you have to play with the same people all the time, and be of a similar level ?

I mean like certain people don't work, and so can play all day long, whereas I might only get a few hours a week.

Nope not in 1 anyway, game puts you with similiar levels. but we had some games with level 4s and level 40s.

Due to the amount of characters you will have it wont bother you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Necromancing

SeantheMan wrote: »

I can only play a few hours in the evening anyway due to college and other responsibilities. So I am not too fused over running through the game as fast as possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

I'd be up for this, I could host a Teamspeak server too if there's a need.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

There's a boards.ie TS server, should have CherryGhost or whoever set up a Borderlands2 channel :)

Be on boards mumble at 12 :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Well I have played this for a few hours. These are my first impression of playing solo.
    Game is even more polished than the original, loads of attention to detail. The npc are interesting characters and the areas are really cool too. Nice atmosphere.
    My mine gripe is the difficulty level. just like the original if you do side quests(which I like to do for the extra story, you will be at or above the recommended level for the main quest missions. This means you can blast your way through anything with out even thinking. You can't change the difficulty level.

Really nice game but zero challenge.

Advertisement