Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New here!!

Options
  • 04-01-2014 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm new to Limerick but will be here for a few years for work. I didn't go to college here and have few friends outside of my workplace so the evenings can be pretty dull! I'm a 22 (almost 23) year old woman and basically I'm just wondering if anyone is in a similar situation?

Just want to get to know a few people and make the best of my time in Limerick rather than just getting by from week to week!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Welcome to limerick plenty of clubs and social scene and plenty to look and see...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Welcome to Limerick and enjoy your stay. Keep an eye on the Limerick forum here on boards.ie Plenty of good and helpful posters here and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Best of luck.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,765 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Welcome to Limerick.

I wandered over the border into here many years ago and stayed. Not a bad 'oul spot to be honest. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭moleary20

Thanks everyone, all the people iv met are lovely just dont know where to find others in a similar situation preferably around my age!

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭moleary20

Thanks everyone, all the people iv met are lovely just dont know where to find others in a similar situation preferably around my age!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭Tefral

Welcome!

What are your interests? Besides going pubbin' or clubbin' what do ya do for fun?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Buckeye

Meetup has a bunch of Limerick groups now, including a New To Limerick group, a running group, a couple of tech groups, a hiking group, and a cinema group.

Also, charities like Indira Initiative need a lot of good help, and are a great way to meet active, involved people.

Advertisement