Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charles Dance

Options
  • 13-04-2003 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else like this actor? I first saw him in Alien 3 and thought he was absolutely brilliant as Clemens. I later saw him in Gosford Park and Foyle's War and thought he was brilliant again.
    I haven't seen too many of his films though, I hear he's in Ali G: In da House but I'm not a big G fan so I'm not sure I'd be bothered watching it. Can anyone recommend any of his other films?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

The Golden Child is his shining moment.
    He plays an incredible bad guy - he almost (but not quite) saved the Last Action Hero from being a god-awful waste of film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

Well I saw the Last Action Hero years ago in my pre-dance appreciation days so I can't really remember much of it. Something at the back of my mind tells me he had weird contact lenses with smiley faces in them in that film but I could be wrong about this.
    Whats the Golden Child about then?

Advertisement