Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Hulk

• 10-04-2003 3:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

Jesus! Look at the size of him!

HulkBettynight.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Yea... that's big.

Look's fvcking cool anyway! But I take it that's not the finished model... could do with some fine tuning me thinks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Is it just me or does Anthony Kiedis (lead singer with red hot Chilli peppers) look like the guy from the hulk (the series) ? Em that is before he turns green and starts ripping up his clothes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Yeah he is supposed to be close to 12 foot tall. When you see him moving the model looks good, but some of the animation is crazy. Him lifting a tank by its Gun and swinging it around his head like a shotput!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

oh dear ninja :ninja: ! thats biag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

nah dave. it's just you.......... It was BILL BIXBY by the way, he starred in THE MAGICIAN after that as a mystery solving magician!!! - it was pretty groovy back then as iI recall....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

The CGI for the new Hulk movie looks to be well done from what Iv seen on the trailer, I really dont like the design of the Hulk creature. It looks very wrong from a musle/astetic point of view.His sholders,arms and hands look WAY to big compaired to his head, chest and legs.

Also what sort of pants does he wear that let him grow that big and not get ripped up like the rest of his clothes?

Yeah! maybe that's why he's really so feckin angry- his ball-bag is being crushed the angrier he gets:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Spandex.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

holy mother of god that guy is fookin ma-hu-sive :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭[Iramus]

ME--> New respect for the hulkster. Thats cool! Avent seen the trailer yet tho. Anyone?

• Advertisement

Theres two trailers........the old one doesn't give away too much-the new one is impressive though, swinging tanks around and what not. Hulk looks much better when moving too, I heard that Ang Lee, the director wrapped it up a long while back but he's taken a lot of care over the cgi as he wants realism(!) All thanks to Gollum I'd say!

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Brerrabbit

"Yeah! maybe that's why he's really so feckin angry- his ball-bag is being crushed the angrier he gets"

Ahahahah! hahah! lol

Yeh its looking good, still have my doubts about using Ang Lee but I'll probably be proved wrong.

I reckon Ang Lee will do grand, don't forget he made crouching tiger...... we should get get some mad action with a decent story and actually care what happens too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭smoke

Can't wait for it, anyone know when it's due for release?

Advertisement