Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IFC, whats on?

• 10-04-2003 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

howdy, after reading reviews in the IFC free mag thing, and seeing movies on there guidence i've lost all reaspect and trust for the people who write for it, so i'm trying this:

what's good on the IFC lately? i saw auto-focus last, it was alright but it didn't really have me as excited as who ever reviewed it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Is Adaptation still showing there? if so go see it.. definitely one of the best films I've seen in a few months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Personal Velocity is still on, and its pretty good.

For decent reviews, read the Sunday Times culture section, especially Cosmo Landesmann, and check the Irish Times Thursday supplement, The Ticket.

Or alternatively, try Uncut or Hotdog magazines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

The slate (You can get it for free in Dublin city Centry) gives a good review of the IFCs films among all the other big new releases. If you see it pick it up, its the controversial one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

pop in and pick up the time book thingy program from the ifc itself, and they are in all papers too !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭karma kabbage

Originally posted by Tyrrial
    howdy, after reading reviews in the IFC free mag thing, and seeing movies on there guidence i've lost all reaspect and trust for the people who write for it, so i'm trying this:

the time book thingy was the original problem!

Het tyrrial, maybe you just have really poor judgement when it comes to movie review?? Tyr going to the ifc more often...you're bound to find something you like! It's all good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement