Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carers allowance

• 27-06-2011 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

Any idea how long the wait is for to have your carers allowance application approved ?? I applied at the very start of Feb . I got a letter about 7 weeks later saying they had received my application on the 20th of Feb. I am not sure where my application was for the almost 3 weeks from the time I sent it to the time they received it.
    Anyway after hearing nothing back I wrote in May and I got a letter back asking for some documentation . I sent this off immediately but have heard nothing since. As its almost July now I am wondering how much longer this application will take. Its pretty straight forward application as there is no need for medicals or anything like that. The person has been disabled since birth. So any info or ideas on this one ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 dart1980

Cant remember exactly how long i was waiting, but it was around 4 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

My Mother get's it for my Father. She applied in May (last year) and got it in the November.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

my father-in-law applied in october, first payment in April, so 6 months seems to be the waiting time at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭katiebelle

Thanks for the replies. At least I have some idea now anyway.

Advertisement