Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 13 (Formations)

Options
  • 22-10-2012 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Does anybody have any good formation / tactics when playing as liverpool,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

risteardb wrote: »
    liverpool,

there's yer problem right there:D

Go to career mode and systematically chop and change every player.
    Problem solved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

all joking aside op(liverpool:pac::pac::pac:)
    go to the the forum seantheman linked too,they'll give you some good advice

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭risteardb

im looking for formations and tactics for online, i'm fairly solid at the back and dont concede many goals with the defauld formation/ tactics, but find it hard getting the ball in the back of the net, anybody have any ideas that are not suggesting changing teams,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

im looking for formations and tactics for online, i'm fairly solid at the back and dont concede many goals with the defauld formation/ tactics, but find it hard getting the ball in the back of the net, anybody have any ideas that are not suggesting changing teams,

Try the suggestion of checking the Fifa forums here instead. They'd be the boys in the know, I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

My FIFA team with Newcastle atm.
    Krul

Debuchy --- Coloccini --- S Taylor --- Santon

Tiote --- Anita

Ben Arfa --- Robbie Brady

Cabaye

Ba

I employ Tiote and Anita as two holding defensive midfielders just in front of the back four with Cabaye as an attacking midfielder just behind Ba with Brady and Ben Arfa as out and out wingers.

It's a very balanced formation I find and it pays to have a bit of pace in the front four for speedy counter attacks.

EDIT: Also Debuchy and Santon double up as extra support on either wings and both have a bit of pace about them too so that helps a fair bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭risteardb

That_Guy wrote: »
    My FIFA team with Newcastle atm.
    Krul
    Debuchy --- Coloccini --- S Taylor --- Santon
    Tiote --- Anita
    Ben Arfa --- Robbie Brady
    Cabaye
    Ba

I employ Tiote and Anita as two holding defensive midfielders just in front of the back four with Cabaye as an attacking midfielder just behind Ba with Brady and Ben Arfa as out and out wingers.

It's a very balanced formation I find and it pays to have a bit of pace in the front four for speedy counter attacks.

EDIT: Also Debuchy and Santon double up as extra support on either wings and both have a bit of pace about them too so that helps a fair bit.

good formation dude, any other people have any other ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

good formation dude, any other people have any other ideas

Yeah the people on the Fifa forum have loads

Advertisement