Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mynute 14se Gas Boiler - Help Please

Options
  • 02-01-2014 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi, I have a Mynute 14se gas bolier and as I look at it on the wall , there are 4 pipes.

Flow and return in the middle 3/4 inch pipe.
    Far right is the gas pipe

The one on the left is a 1/2 copper pipe which is open ended down near the ground.
    In the last few days this has been dripping constantly and I just wanted to know why this would be and what it needs to be fixed?

New part etc.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Egass13

Mad Bull wrote: »
    Hi, I have a Mynute 14se gas bolier and as I look at it on the wall , there are 4 pipes.

Flow and return in the middle 3/4 inch pipe.
    Far right is the gas pipe

The one on the left is a 1/2 copper pipe which is open ended down near the ground.
    In the last few days this has been dripping constantly and I just wanted to know why this would be and what it needs to be fixed?

New part etc.

Thanks

What's the pressure reading when boiler is cold and when it's been on for a while ?It'll either be a faulty prv on its own or a faulty expansion vessel causing the prv to activate .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

Egass13 wrote: »
    What's the pressure reading when boiler is cold and when it's been on for a while ?It'll either be a faulty prv on its own or a faulty expansion vessel causing the prv to activate .

+1
    Most likely the expansion vessel is flat or diaphragm is split.

Advertisement