Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Time clock and thermostat question for a worchester combi boiler

• 02-01-2014 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭

I have a time clock and thermostat boiler in the hall, the combi boiler is in the side entrance. Both the time-clock and the analogue thermostat are wired to the boiler however the thermostat appears to be broken and when the temperature goes over or under the set temperature it doesn't turn the boiler on/off. This means that if the house get's too warm, I have to manually turn the thermostat dial down and only then will I hear the "click" to shut the heating off, likewise if the house gets too cold and the temperature drops, I have to manually turn up the dial on the thermostat to turn the heating on. Problem is that although the time-clock works, because the thermostat is not working it doesn't turn he heat on because the thermostat appears to be broken meaning the house is cold in the morning as the heating has to be manually turned on.

Can anyone confirm if my understanding is correct in that it's just the thermostat that needs o be replaced and if so can anyone recommend a thermostat compatible with the Worcester combi boiler?

Advertisement