Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thinline electro-acoustic

Options
  • 02-08-2006 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭

hey guys,

fancy treating myself to a new guitar for my b-day, but im torn between a new electric and my first acoustic.
    but then I thought why not get both?, before realising that I couldnt afford to :( ... or could I?
    basically I want a guitar that's loud enough unplugged to play at house parties and the like, but with a fast neck,low action and comfortable body.
    is a thinline electo acoustic, such as the yamaha apx5, gonna do the job for me ?
    opinions and comments welcome, but bear in mind im left handed so alot of models wont be available to me and there's
    no such thing as going to guitar shops and trying out a bunch of different guitars.
    cheers

Comments

Advertisement