Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's been a while (couple of weeks) since I posted a GAS thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Indeed. For a guitar with Piezos, it's remarkably inexpensive. That alone would be enough for me to buy it, if I didn't have my eye on something else. ;)

Actually, this one is quite swish altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

ha ha thats just ridiculously nice

might be one purchased in the near future

i'd say the hard cases would be as cool as the guitars too

go on what u after now KH????

jcoote wrote:
    ha ha thats just ridiculously nice

might be one purchased in the near future

I'd say that very one might be purchased. "Free international shipping" isn't something you see offered with guitars all that often, is it? ;)

sweeet

also

nice too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

I thought someone on boardsie was just about to buy one of these Parker/Telecasteroids a few months ago?
    I do really like the look of them especially in natural but I've never beheld one "in the flesh".

As regards those Fender Showmasters I had my eye on one in Musician Inc a year or two ago but one of the guys in there really put me off it. He said the fretwork was poor. An unusual thing for a guy trying to sell guitars to say but I did appreciate his honesty.

yeah that was decent thats the bollix about buying online but so far i haven't been disappointed touch wood

this is so cool :D

I thought someone on boardsie was just about to buy one of these Parker/Telecasteroids a few months ago?
    I do really like the look of them especially in natural but I've never beheld one "in the flesh".

I believe it was Quattroste, who scored one quite cheap too.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

thank god this thread has just come after me buying a guitar, as reading over this thread without my last purchase i'm sure my credit card would of got raped.

Cremo wrote:
    thank god this thread has just come after me buying a guitar, as reading over this thread without my last purchase i'm sure my credit card would of got raped.

Really? What items mentioned have tickled your fancy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

I believe it was Quattroste, who scored one quite cheap too.
    Well then, WHERE'S THE PIX? :eek:
    Mods, prepare to launch a banning! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Ban button is on Defcon3 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

What do you make of this Ancient1?

Nah. I have respect for the regular Parker, but not when it's trying to be a Tele.

That RG I posted, however, has been torturing me all weekend. For $300 I wouldn't bat an eyelid, but by the time I got back somone had already gotten in there...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Really? What items mentioned have tickled your fancy?

the parker

Speaking of GAS, dear Jebus I'd love that!
    Ancient1 wrote:
    Nah. I have respect for the regular Parker, but not when it's trying to be a Tele.

That RG I posted, however, has been torturing me all weekend. For $300 I wouldn't bat an eyelid, but by the time I got back somone had already gotten in there...:(

Yeah, I get where you're coming from. I dig Parkers though, so a Parkerised Tele seems pretty cool, especially with the Piezos.

That's a pity about the RG though, you do need one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Speaking of GAS,

That's a pity about the RG though, you do need one.
    *cough!*...at least one, you mean?

*cough!*...at least one, you mean?

At least one? Hmm, come to think of it now, at least two! One of which, should be a 7 String. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

http://www.moollon.com/

seriously gassing over these bad boys at the moment

in_p02.jpg

in_p01.jpg

001_yoonbyungjoo_1.jpg

Advertisement