Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help identifying and Using Heating system

Options
  • 30-01-2014 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey guys,
    If somebody could help identify the heating system here and possible tell me if a user manual exists somewhere out there onthe net, I'd be eternally grateful

http://imgur.com/dagR0O4

I moved into a a rented accommodation 3 days ago.
    But the heating system seems to turn on and off at seemingly random times throughout the day.
    I can't tell the make or brand of it. looks like its been painted over a few times

someone has helpfully written a message on the wall beside it, saying "slide 2 red buttons to the right to turn heating on"

However its 22:00 here and I am freezing my rastafarian ney-ney's off.
    Landlord said he can show me how it works next week, But I could be a popsicle by then.

The LED display is very hard to make out, I've mashed buttons randomly trying to turn things on but im getting nowhere.

Any help would be appreciated
    Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,728 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Hey guys,
    If somebody could help identify the heating system here and possible tell me if a user manual exists somewhere out there onthe net, I'd be eternally grateful

http://imgur.com/dagR0O4

I moved into a a rented accommodation 3 days ago.
    But the heating system seems to turn on and off at seemingly random times throughout the day.
    I can't tell the make or brand of it. looks like its been painted over a few times

someone has helpfully written a message on the wall beside it, saying "slide 2 red buttons to the right to turn heating on"

However its 22:00 here and I am freezing my rastafarian ney-ney's off.
    Landlord said he can show me how it works next week, But I could be a popsicle by then.

The LED display is very hard to make out, I've mashed buttons randomly trying to turn things on but im getting nowhere.

Any help would be appreciated
    Regards

Looks like a prototype from 1982.
    Is there any manufacturer brand printed on it anywhere?

Advertisement