Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ulster v leinster tickets

Options
  • 25-10-2007 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

is there anywhere i could go and buy two tickets in dublin today. my creditcard is maxed out and cant buy on ulster website. i need two tickets anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

is there anywhere i could go and buy two tickets in dublin today. my creditcard is maxed out and cant buy on ulster website. i need two tickets anyone have any ideas?

Could ring the leinster braanch of the IRFU I suppose. I have no idea if they put tickets on general sale for away ML games or if they distribute through the clubs. Could be worth a phone call at least. Other than that I am not sure you have too many options

http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/members/index.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

Is there no option to buy at Ravenhill??? Thats what i was intending to do, i didn't realise that it wasn't possible.. If you find out another alternative will you post it please..

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Guys,

Regular Ravenhill attendee here. There will be NO tickets on sale legitimately on sale at the gate tomorrow night. There are always a few touts hanging about and they don't usually charge too much but you'll hardly want to travel from Leinster to Belfast on the off chance.

Do you know anyone in Belfast? They will be on sale at regular outlets, sports shops etc. Someone could get you the tickets.

Whereabouts are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

If you phone ahead and ask for tickets to be held for you, Donaghy's Sports in Banbridge are official ticket outlet and it is literally a 5 minute diversion for you on the way up to Belfast. If they have them in stock I'm sure they'd hold a couple of tickets for you.

Funny thing is I live in Belfast and am actually going to a wedding in Monaghan then the reception is Cavan tomorrow. I could nearly have got them for you!

Advertisement