Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air Asia boss dumps massive stock a week before

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭RZoran

Money for QPR for winter trade window...Who knows? This crap reminds me of when people you know die and people tell you about feelings or experiences they had before they found out. The American airlines had been **** since de-regulation with Eastern, Pan-Am, TWA, etc., going bust.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭vandriver

From a quick read of the company website,it appears that he directly or indirectly owns 128 million shares in Tune.So he sold under 1% of his holding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Oh for FFS!!!!

It takes about 30 seconds to go to an investor news site and see the truth behind this 'story'

AirAsia group CEO Tan Sri Tony Fernandes sold 944,800 shares in the group's insurance investment arm Tune Insurance. As many as 850,000 shares of the insurer were sold on Monday and 94,800 shares were sold the next day, all at RM1.60 each. (BT)

Tune Insurance is a separately listed company to Air Asia within the Tune Group which Fernsndes owns, so was unaffected by the crash (Allianz is the lead re-insurer on the hook for the tragedy).

Next........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

I'll grab me tin hat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

Jawgap wrote: »
    Oh for FFS!!!!

Completely unrelated to the thread, but I'm currently imagining someone shouting "OH FOR FOR F***S SAKE" and it's making me giggle. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

If it was AirAsia anyway it would have been a smart business decision. Malaysian Airlines has had to delist from the stock exchange and be bailed out by the Malaysian government as a result of the two accidents it experienced this year.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 423 ✭✭The Bould Rabbit

What has this got to do with anything?

Are people seriously drawing a connection between this and the aircraft that crashed and the other Air Asia plane involved in this morning's incident?

Jesus wept.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Are people seriously drawing a connection between this and the aircraft that crashed and the other Air Asia plane involved in this morning's incident?

Jesus wept.

Now, now hang on a minute. I got out of bed facing the wrong way the day the plane disappeared... You can't deny that!

Also they had no croissants in the petrol station. What are the odds of those two things happening on the same day? Nobody knows!

But yeah, the conspiracy stuff is getting beyond tedious at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

Conspiracy Theories Forum ---->

[/thread]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 423 ✭✭The Bould Rabbit

Now, now hang on a minute. I got out of bed facing the wrong way the day the plane disappeared... You can't deny that!

Also they had no croissants in the petrol station. What are the odds of those two things happening on the same day? Nobody knows!

But yeah, the conspiracy stuff is getting beyond tedious at this point.

You'd be rightly fooked if they ran out of petrol down at the bakery then. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

I'll grab me tin hat

A tinfoil one wouldn't do you, so you had to get a proper solid hat made of actual proper honest to God tin? I like your style :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 72 ✭✭ewinslet

Jesus wept.

This forum is full of complete and utter clowns. And the sad thing is, AH is probably representative of the Irish population as a whole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Conspiracy theorists really are among the most soft - headed segment of the population.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

If it was AirAsia anyway it would have been a smart business decision. Malaysian Airlines has had to delist from the stock exchange and be bailed out by the Malaysian government as a result of the two accidents it experienced this year.

One was definitely NOT an accident. The other one...who knows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

Sure wasn't there a Chinese blogger posting about is for the last few weeks and how the "black hand" will take down Air Aisa

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

A tinfoil one wouldn't do you, so you had to get a proper solid hat made of actual proper honest to God tin? I like your style :)
    I hear rumours that tinfoil contains 0% actual tin.

I blame the Aluminati.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

I dumped a massive stock earlier.

Mainly turkey and pudding.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

You'd be rightly fooked if they ran out of petrol down at the bakery then. :pac:

I went to the bakery and they don't have any petrol.... Zero = 11 - 11, 11/11 is 2 days from 9/11. 2 days is how long I've posted on this thread.... Therefore Air Asia conspiracy.

You can't refute facts!

Advertisement