Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Eireann 120 Timetable

Options
  • 22-02-2014 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

The timetable online always confuses me so thought I'd ask to make sure.

What time is the last 120 Bus Eireann leave from town? And do you have to go to Bus Aras or can you just get on at the stop on the quays?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭anomynous

sorry, forgot to mention what day.

what time does last 120 bus eireann leave town on a Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Indestructable

The last 120 that leaves Dublin on a Saturday is 9.30pm. It leaves from Bus Aras, the main station NOT Connolly. It can also be got from the stop along the quays, near Centra.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,557 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

The last bus is at 23:00 Monday to Friday and 21:30 at weekends.

From 19:30 onwards each day the terminus moves from Connolly LUAS stop to Busaras, but all other stops are served normally.

http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1279726183-120.pdf

Yeah thought it was half 9, just thought it was surely too early to be last bus on a Saturday night

Thanks everyone for answering

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Lifelike

If you're heading to Clane or Sallins, you can also get the 126N bus at 00:30 and 03:30 if you wish to stay later
    http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1355236436-126N.pdf

• Advertisement

Does anyone know if the 120 always goes to Bus Aras as its last stop?

I remember once it stopped on the quays and we were told that that was the last stop and so we had to get off, but others tell me it does go to Bus Aras

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

anomynous wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the 120 always goes to Bus Aras as its last stop?

I remember once it stopped on the quays and we were told that that was the last stop and so we had to get off, but others tell me it does go to Bus Aras
    During the day most of them go along the Quays to Commons street and turn onto Sherriff Street lower where they usually park up. Usually buses after the 4.30pm from Edendery go to Busaras.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Douglas Preston

it has always baffled me why there is no 11pm 120 service Saturdays and Sundays - surely demand on Saturday would be far higher than Monday? especially considering the 115 and 126 run late at weekends - i'm guessing its Bus Eireann suiting Bus Eireann rather than its customers

Advertisement