Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie different on Mac?

Options
  • 07-04-2006 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

I've noticed that i dont have a "report thread" option beside posts? I imagine its something to do with that fact i'm using firefox on a mac, i could be wrong as its not something i thibnk about much.

Am i right? is there something i should know? Are the any other differences?

cheers,

6th

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

dublin6th wrote:
    I've noticed that i dont have a "report thread" option beside posts? I imagine its something to do with that fact i'm using firefox on a mac, i could be wrong as its not something i thibnk about much.

Am i right? is there something i should know? Are the any other differences?

cheers,

6th

I think boards is actually BETTER using firefox than safari. It's really slow of late though, using either browser. Actually it's really slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

hughchal wrote:
    I think boards is actually BETTER using firefox than safari. It's really slow of late though, using either browser. Actually it's really slow.
    I read something in another thread a while ago about turning Java off if your using Safari:confused: . I can't remember the details but I never bothered as the slowness doesn't really bother me (much). It's on this forum - check back if you like.
    (I must try Firefox one of these days)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

No differences here on Mac/FF. I've got a report post button - at the bottom left of the persons profile. There's a thred on Feedback concerning speed issues btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

What version of Firefox are you using? Sounds like an issue with Firefox rather than Mac OS X.

Advertisement