Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    No there's 100% a fitting difference. Player style are more tight in the sides.

Fair enough, any Nike size 'S' that I've got from him fit just as well as fan style 'S' to me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

kfallon wrote: »
    Fair enough, any Nike size 'S' that I've got from him fit just as well as fan style 'S' to me!

I'd agree on the Nike. Exact same size, but holes on the side, little 'T' shape rubber lads on the shoulders and printed badges/crest. No tighter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

maximoose wrote: »
    I'd agree on the Nike. Exact same size, but holes on the side, little 'T' shape rubber lads on the shoulders and printed badges/crest. No tighter.

Mine is Nike (obviously) and no holes or rubber marks on shoulders so he couldn't be doing just fan style

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I'd normally be a large in jerseys. But if I go player style i'd normally have to go up to XL.

But i guess its down to how you prefer your fit. I hate having tight fitting kits.. Just can't play in them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Mine is Nike (obviously) and no holes or rubber marks on shoulders so he couldn't be doing just fan style

Mine has the holes under the arms but doesn't have the rubber "T". I think they got rid of the T on the shirts this year. My crest was embroidered too and not printed. I asked for player style when ordering.

statto25 wrote: »
    Mine has the holes under the arms but doesn't have the rubber "T". I think they got rid of the T on the shirts this year. My crest was embroidered too and not printed. I asked for player style when ordering.
    ya my other player style tops are rubber badges this one isn't tho it's stiched

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

One of my parcel of jerseys got lost in parcel motels warehouse, still waiting on them to find it, and the other parcel i was waiting on got stopped by customs:

2014-09-29 16:45:00 UNITED KINGDOM COVENTRY PARCELFORCE Arrival at Sorting Center
    2014-09-29 16:46:00 UNITED KINGDOM COVENTRY PARCELFORCE Handed over to Customs
    2014-10-08 13:33:00 UNITED KINGDOM CV3 4PF Delivery

CV3 4PF is seemingly where packages get destroyed according to a google search.

I wonder would Yayun replace/refund me for the jerseys that got stopped, would anyone know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Don't think yayun does. Macs seller says it in his terms and conditions that he will, wouldn't be so sure he would though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

RossieMan wrote: »
    Don't think yayun does. Macs seller says it in his terms and conditions that he will, wouldn't be so sure he would though.

He has done for me before but I kicked up murder over it. So it was probably just to shut me up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Is it not just a chance you take buying these jerseys?

I think we all know there not real, and for the
    prices were getting them for its a gamble really!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Can I get a pm of macs new address please? Thanks

Its definitely worth asking. I'd say its your own fault for ordering so many packages though to be honest. It massively increases your chances of getting caught if you've a few being sent.

Its definitely worth asking. I'd say its your own fault for ordering so many packages though to be honest. It massively increases your chances of getting caught if you've a few being sent.

Yeah, i will ask anyways. I ordered the packages 5 days after each other so the packages were spread out. Just one of the unlucky ones i guess. Ordered numerous of times with Yayun before so hopefully he'll be nice to a good customer:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

My jersey from Yayun has finally arrived in Dublin. Seems it to took 20 days to get from the Chinese Airport to the Irish one.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    He has done for me before but I kicked up murder over it. So it was probably just to shut me up.

Lads on more then one occasion he has replaced jerseys that were too small or printing/sponser peeling without question from me! I'm sure he'll do the same for ye!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Lads on more then one occasion he has replaced jerseys that were too small or printing/sponser peeling without question from me! I'm sure he'll do the same for ye!

They're talking about yayun i believe.

callaway92 wrote: »
    Can I get a pm of macs new address please? Thanks

bump

Would be appreciated

bump

Would be appreciated

Shoot me a PM if you still haven't gotten it, I'll send it on to you when I get home from work!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Finally got my jerseys from Yayayun or whatever his name is!

Very impressed for the money!

Will be ordering a few more this week off him :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DubDani

Can I have the latest address for Macs please? Want to order a kids jersey, and Yayun doesn't seem to have the ones I am after for kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭boardie100

still have these for sale, they dont fit me...

Best (cheapest preferably) site to get Ireland jersey? With or without sponsor.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Knock Off Nigel

Best (cheapest preferably) site to get Ireland jersey? With or without sponsor.
    Don't know what the quality would be cause I never bought a replica Ireland Jersey but here's a link ask the seller to send you some up lose pics of the jersey before you buy

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

boardie100 wrote: »
    still have these for sale, they dont fit me...

What is the sizing like of the Everton top? I have someone I think is looking for one but he tried on a Large Celtic top from Mac's seller (so was player fit) and reckoned it was fairly tight so would need an extra large if it was to be player fit???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Can someone PM me yayuns or macs websites or contact details please. Thanks

• Advertisement

mcg1987 wrote: »
    What is the sizing like of the Everton top? I have someone I think is looking for one but he tried on a Large Celtic top from Mac's seller (so was player fit) and reckoned it was fairly tight so would need an extra large if it was to be player fit???

sorry just seeing this now, its an xl and player fit.... let me know if your interested...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Any chance of a PM for mac's seller's new link please lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dextor03

would also like the contact details if someone can send them on

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

boardie100 wrote: »
    sorry just seeing this now, its an xl and player fit.... let me know if your interested...

how much delivered?

D_turbo wrote: »
    how much delivered?

hey, ill sell the jersey for 20, plus whatever post costs... not sure how much that would be though... maybe a fiver?... would need to check

• Advertisement

My jerseys that were stopped by customs finally arrived. they had a look through the package though, and took one jersey out and let me have the rest of them.. weird.

Has anyone ordered/ does anyone know if yanun kids kits are the same quality as the adult thai quality(the real deal) ? Would be good christmas presents if so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

united2k11 wrote: »
    My jerseys that were stopped by customs finally arrived. they had a look through the package though, and took one jersey out and let me have the rest of them.. weird.

Has anyone ordered/ does anyone know if yanun kids kits are the same quality as the adult thai quality(the real deal) ? Would be good christmas presents if so!

What jersey was it they took out of curiosity?

ASOT wrote: »
    What jersey was it they took out of curiosity?

14/15 Dortmund home jersey
    I had 14/15 home: united, roma & benfica in the same package so i dont know why they weren't taken either! Happy enough though. Yanun said he'll replace it.

united2k11 wrote: »

Did you ship via Parcel Motel or straight to your house?

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Did you ship via Parcel Motel or straight to your house?

Straight to PM. I alway send to PM and this was the first ever package which was stopped and opened by customs, then sent back to me , minus 1 jersey.

My jersey from Yayun finally arrived on Thursday.

Real Madrid Third Kit, The black one with the dragon design.. Absolutely lovely jersey so it is..

Will post up pics if anyone wants!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

When are you too old to still get a player name on your jersey?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Probably about 12 if it is your own name.

When are you too old to still get a player name on your jersey?!

Well if its a player name Hazard, Ramsey etc.. Then you're never to old.

But your own name? Yeah about 12.

Danger781 wrote: »
    My jersey from Yayun finally arrived on Thursday.

Real Madrid Third Kit, The black one with the dragon design.. Absolutely lovely jersey so it is..

Will post up pics if anyone wants!

Please post it up, i want to see the actually quality of that one, as i am waiting on getting it as well from yanun !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

Would appreciate a link to Mac's guy if anyone could oblige by pm :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Still waiting on this, if someone could help me out I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Was expecting 2 packages from Macs guy, got one on Saturday, no sign of the other one.
    The tracking is shíte, even the one that was delivered is still showing in transit :rolleyes:
    Any idea how I can find out if it's been taken by customs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 279 ✭✭Lockster

Can anyone help me out as I want to make sure that I'm doing the right thing?

I want to order a kids size jersey from Yayun. I've followed the instructions in post #5459 on this thread. Added my request in the comments and have gone through to the final payment page on the DHgate site. Do I take it that my message has been sent to them and now I just wait for an email reply or is there anything else that I have to do?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

Was expecting 2 packages from Macs guy, got one on Saturday, no sign of the other one.
    The tracking is shíte, even the one that was delivered is still showing in transit :rolleyes:

Mine was the same. Still waiting on last jacket to arrive. Just wait it out I say. my tracking hasn't updated for a number of them that have been delivered.

I do tend to get very impatient though!

mcg1987 wrote: »
    Mine was the same. Still waiting on last jacket to arrive. Just wait it out I say. my tracking hasn't updated for a number of them that have been delivered.

I do tend to get very impatient though!

Yeah I'm hoping they just got seperated along the way! Mine was only a couple of pairs of shorts anyway so no biggy if they got confiscated!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

I think Mac sends the packages on different days so they are less likely to be picked up by customs. Send him a mail and ask him what days he posted the packages.

statto25 wrote: »
    I think Mac sends the packages on different days so they are less likely to be picked up by customs. Send him a mail and ask him what days he posted the packages.

Tbh the tracking says they were picked up on the same day! Ah I'll leave it a few days before I bother him

EDIT: Just checked the tracker, says one package delivered to Belfast on 21/10 so hopefully thats it, other one arrived on 18/10 but no update to say any package arrived then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

Hi guys,

looking for a bit of advice.
    I've bought a load of shirts from Mac's guy with a near perfect satisfaction record.
    I'm now looking at buying a few kids shirts but he doesn't seem to be grasping what I'm asking him.

I just need to know if there is much of a size difference between his largest kid's shirt (size 28 on his chart) and the smallest adult shirt.

would any of you know this?

Looking to buy an arsenal shirt for a 12 year old.

thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

US size 28 is usually the size for a 12 year old.

Just ordered a kids jersey with Yayun there yesterday for that size. Hope that helps you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement