Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭Charliebull

could i get the macsellers link please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

brian2614 wrote: »
    Sorry,Large

And it would fit like a European Large?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭leg

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Parcel motel will be a lot quicker. But it'll cost quite a bit.

Yea he's sending them as 11 packages so parcel motel would be too costly. How much longer to be delivered to houses?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭brian2614

MrStuffins wrote: »
    And it would fit like a European Large?

Depends what you mean,I am 5.10 and a 32 waist and it was a small bit long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

leg wrote: »
    Yea he's sending them as 11 packages so parcel motel would be too costly. How much longer to be delivered to houses?

About 10 extra days I'd say.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Could you give a neighbours address for some of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 530 ✭✭✭raddo

I'm getting quite a big order of jerseys from Mac seller 21 jerseys altogether and he wants to do it in 5 different packages to different addresses to avoid customs. Is there any reason to go through parcel motel or can I just use home addresses?

Would DHL be better for that size order?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

MarkY91 wrote: »
    can i get the link? he didnt even bother to reply to my pm asking for a link

http://wok0040919.v.yupoo.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭mcw92

Thinks its time to order this beauty :)

EDIT linked image is wrong :P

Gareth-Bale-Dragon-Kit.jpg

ghwkv2niqxwcz8itcdyv.jpg

Yayun Link.

mcw92 wrote: »
    Thinks its time to order this beauty :)

2014-08-26.jpg

Yayun Link.

Already!? :eek:

Macs seller said he cant do it yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

I'm getting quite a big order of jerseys from Mac seller 21 jerseys altogether and he wants to do it in 5 different packages to different addresses to avoid customs. Is there any reason to go through parcel motel or can I just use home addresses?

No offense, but it's quantities like that that will ruin it for us all and end up closing down macs seller.

Anyway in answer to your question go through parcel motel, 5 packages is less than twenty quid small price to pay when your getting more than a grands retail price worth of stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Anyone having trouble accessing Macs Seller site? My antivirus keeps blocking it saying threat detected :(

kfallon wrote: »
    Anyone having trouble accessing Macs Seller site? My antivirus keeps blocking it saying threat detected :(

Can you add an exception to your firewall maybe? Not sure why it would block you. Seems to work fine for everyone else.

What AV is it?

Danger781 wrote: »
    Can you add an exception to your firewall maybe? Not sure why it would block you. Seems to work fine for everyone else.

What AV is it?

Avast!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

avaat won't let you look at it. I just turned off the site protector in avast settings. no use for it really, 1st time I've ever seen it blocking something.

RossieMan wrote: »
    avaat won't let you look at it. I just turned off the site protector in avast settings. no use for it really, 1st time I've ever seen it blocking something.

Right how do I do that :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

ah jaysus, I'm on my phone so can't give you a step by step. perhaps google might be your friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

POKERKING wrote: »
    No offense, but it's quantities like that that will ruin it for us all and end up closing down macs seller.

Anyway in answer to your question go through parcel motel, 5 packages is less than twenty quid small price to pay when your getting more than a grands retail price worth of stuff.[/quot

Agree with this , 21 jerseys in 1 go ? That's greedy and stupid , would you not just put 4 through a week for 5 weeks or something ? Your asking for trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭leg

POKERKING wrote: »

Anyway in answer to your question go through parcel motel, 5 packages is less than twenty quid small price to pay when your getting more than a grands retail price worth of stuff.[/quot

Agree with this , 21 jerseys in 1 go ? That's greedy and stupid , would you not just put 4 through a week for 5 weeks or something ? Your asking for trouble

How is it possibly ruining anything 11 different deliveries to 5 different addresses a day between each delivery?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

Juve and atletico jerseys arrived today from Macs Seller. Juve is a bit tight (both medium) will give to a friend. Atletico has a definite pinkish hue off the white stripe but not so bad when on, happy enough

RichFTW wrote: »
    Jerseys arrived today, very happy with the quality. Macs seller and posted using the free post option took about 20 days to arrive once paid for.

All jerseys are large player style. Nike ones you would need to go up a size from what you usually get as they are a tighter fit. Addidas is about the same but slightly tighter on the sides.

Did you notice a pink hue of the atletico jersey on the white parts?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

Did you notice a pink hue of the atletico jersey on the white parts?

Tiny bit at the top of the white stripe that separates the sleeve and the body. I didn't even notice it until you said it and it's only when you look really closely until strong light for me anyway. It's a lovely jersey and at a quarter of the price, I will take a tiny bit of pink that I can barely see.

With your size issue, I think someone here mentioned that the new nike jerseys from macs seller are all player style (have the holes on the side), that's why they don't fit you. You need to go a size up for player style, fan style is the same as the size you would buy in a sports shop.

RichFTW wrote: »
    Tiny bit at the top of the white stripe that separates the sleeve and the body. I didn't even notice it until you said it and it's only when you look really closely until strong light for me anyway. It's a lovely jersey and at a quarter of the price, I will take a tiny bit of pink that I can barely see.

With your size issue, I think someone here mentioned that the new nike jerseys from macs seller are all player style (have the holes on the side), that's why they don't fit you. You need to go a size up for player style, fan style is the same as the size you would buy in a sports shop.

thanks for the reply mate, mine is pretty pink now, compared to Juve jersey

IMAG0667-1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Any chance of a PM for Mac's seller there please?

Looking for a Spurs jersey for a mate, he's a large in a normal spurs jersey! Best get him an XL?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

Ya mine is no where near that bad, the white bits on mine look more like the Juve white. I'd email him with pictures and see if he will send a replacement.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    Any chance of a PM for Mac's seller there please?

Looking for a Spurs jersey for a mate, he's a large in a normal spurs jersey! Best get him an XL?

Thanks

He doesn't have the new jerseys and has no jerseys in that size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

IMAG0667-1.jpg

He won't send you a new one but will give you a freebie with your next order if thats ok I'd say!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    He won't send you a new one but will give you a freebie with your next order if thats ok I'd say!

That would be cool

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭brian2614

Lads I have the Roma home(fans style) size L for sale.
    Got it from yayun today but its to big for me.
    €22 including postage if anyone is interested.
    Cheers

Anyone

Anyone

I'll give you €15 for it incl postage?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

That black Real Madrid top is horrible IMO

Reminds me of these things that were apparently cool in the 90s

boygreydragonbg.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Originally Posted by brian2614 viewpost.gif
    Lads I have the Roma home(fans style) size L for sale.
    Got it from yayun today but its to big for me.
    €22 including postage if anyone is interested.
    Anyone
    I'll give you €15 for it incl postage?

Ah here, €22 incl postage is a fair price IMO, BRIAN2614 not trying to rip you off, let's not get into Dutch Auctions FFS.

As we've seen with this thread, some jerseys are perfect fit and some aren't if they don't fit and someone is selling it for what they paid (incl postage) then that's a fair price, I would frown on people charging more than what they paid for it mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 279 ✭✭Lockster

Could someone please PM the details for Macs seller to me?

Thank you

vicwatson wrote: »
    Ah here, €22 incl postage is a fair price IMO, BRIAN2614 not trying to rip you off, let's not get into Dutch Auctions FFS.

As we've seen with this thread, some jerseys are perfect fit and some aren't if they don't fit and someone is selling it for what they paid (incl postage) then that's a fair price, I would frown on people charging more than what they paid for it mind.

This^

He could have easily popped on Adverts and have gotten €30 for it. €22 is what you'd normally pay without have to deal with the hassle for ordering.

I picked up my Atletico Madrid jersey today. Its my first top from Yayun and i'm very impressed. The fan versions are a much better fit and I think he's also a little cheaper.

Xx8RxUU.jpg
    GrAKN6j.jpg

Is that the official lettering on the Atleti jersey?

vicwatson wrote: »

Pretty sure they only cost ~€18 to buy. Charging €4 for postage is a bit high I'd say. Not saying you're wrong, but I won't be buying it at the price :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Pretty sure they only cost ~€18 to buy. Charging €4 for postage is a bit high I'd say. Not saying you're wrong, but I won't be buying it at the price :o

Parcel Motel...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

It looks official but only the number should be in the white part.

Like this.
    kroos-toni-082214-ap-ftrjpg_12s44l5shl5jd1no14z5rixxme.jpg?t=-40083401

Not a big deal though.

Official lettering.
    It is a tad low, but I don't mind since its easier to read.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭mcw92

A small price to pay to have the Jersey within a few days as opposed to wait a week or two ordering from the seller.

Most people here use parcel motel for delivery which costs 3.95. Which brings total cost to around €22.

22 including postage is a very fair deal.
    He is even losing abit himself.
    You asking for it posted at 18 is out of the question imo.

Should have made initial offer by pm, cause it's nobody else's business. It would be convenient for the seller too remember to get a quick sale.

If seller doesn't think it's fair then he doesn't sell. Everybody is entitle to haggle a price if they can. Wtf is a Dutch auction anyway, I'm pretty sure the phrase has no relevance here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

The seller could have easily put this up on adverts or such site and said nothing.

22 is a great price for it considering.

Cjs21 wrote: »
    The seller could have easily put this up on adverts or such site and said nothing.

22 is a great price for it considering.

Let him burst on so, had enough of this bull****, he's definitely not going to sell it to me now.

Let him burst on so, had enough of this bull****, he's definitely not going to sell it to me now.

I don't think he ever planned to :pac:

He'll easily get the €22 in adverts.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Official lettering.
    It is a tad low, but I don't mind since its easier to read.

The lettering on the back of Greizmann's shirt looks completely different to your one? :confused:

The lettering on the back of Greizmann's shirt looks completely different to your one? :confused:

No its the same.
    Its just harder to tell since you can't see the white outline since it's been dropped onto the white background.

I can take a few pics if you want?

Nah that's cool.

I'm waiting til the close of the transfer window and then i'm gonna stock up on jerseys. That Atleti & the Roma ones are top of the list!

mcw92 wrote: »
    You asking for it posted at 18 is out of the question imo.

I never asked for it to be posted for €18. I never asked for it to be posted at all.

Merely just chimed in on the conversation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

has anybody any experience of buying youth kits from Macs Seller.

i've bought +-20 adult size shirts from him and am very happy with the quality (the odd size variation excluded).

just wanted to know what way the sizes turn out for kids.
    looking to get 3 arsenal kits (5 year old, 7 year old and 12 year old) and a liverpool kit (7 year old).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement