Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

• 25-05-2010 7:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭xtal191

Anyone know of any shops with a good selection of world cup jerseys??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Champion have been very poor this year - can only find Holland, Brazil and Portugal home jerseys in there. They have Poland too

Lifestyle have Argentina home and away, Spain home and away, Holland home and away, Italy home, Brazil home and away, Portugal home and away and Germany home.

I think Elverys is very similar selection to Lifestyle - not really seeing any unusual jerseys out there, would love to find an Ivory Coast home shirt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭xtal191

I've just been keeping an eye out for the Mesico away but havent seen it anywhere. Champion has an awful selecction and lifestyle doesnt seem much better.

Only place that was good was jjd, they have Slovenia, Serbia, Australia, America and a few others but no Mexico!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

would love to find an Ivory Coast home shirt

Same, really like that jersey.

Lifestyle, Champion and Elvery's selections are awful

Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Holland, Italy, France, Portugal.

Then the very odd one of them have a Russian one or something along those lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I saw a link to http://www.soccertriads.com/ here on Boards a few months ago and got a Ghana jersey for around €21 delivered. Took 2 weeks but was the actual replica jersey complete with Puma tags. I'd recommend them.
    The red England jersey is quite a nice jersey, think I saw it in Elvery's there last week

I saw a link to http://www.soccertriads.com/ here on Boards a few months ago and got a Ghana jersey for around €21 delivered. Took 2 weeks but was the actual replica jersey complete with Puma tags. I'd recommend them.
    The red England jersey is quite a nice jersey, think I saw it in Elvery's there last week

Cheers, they have the Ivory Coast one and all :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

But there fakes???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

If you aren't worried about fakes then take a look at:

bornprosper.com

Ive ordered Germany Home, Ivory Coast Away, Algeria Away and USA away. Haven't recieved them yet but Mikeyt says they should take 3-4 weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Frisbee wrote: »
    Cheers, they have the Ivory Coast one and all :D

Ordered from that site about 10 times, and the jerseys are spot on. Got my Ivory Coast one about 2 months with Drogba on the back and it has the 11 on the front as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Sports World in some Heatons stores have a pretty decent selection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Think I saw this in JJB sports in the The Square, Tallaght too.

Really nice shirt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭shano_88

Just ordered my Ivory Coast jersey. Eboue 27 on the back!

Johner wrote: »
    Ordered from that site about 10 times, and the jerseys are spot on. Got my Ivory Coast one about 2 months with Drogba on the back and it has the 11 on the front as well.

What are the sizes like compared to the ones in the shops??

I remember i got a united jersey the season before last off one of those sites but the large was more like an extra large!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

hitman79 wrote: »
    But there fakes???

I'm almost certain that my Ghana jersey is real, based on the quality of the material and stitching

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Great site, thanks for that!

I got Greece in the Office sweep, so will add to the slagging i'm getting by wearing their jersey in! At 20 quid or so be well worth it! Might pick up a couple more of the ones I like too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

curry-muff wrote: »
    If you aren't worried about fakes then take a look at:

bornprosper.com

Ive ordered Germany Home, Ivory Coast Away, Algeria Away and USA away. Haven't recieved them yet but Mikeyt says they should take 3-4 weeks.

Yah they seem inconsistent on delivery.

2 of my mates ordered on the same day as myself a few weeks ago, my jersey came in 8 days but theirs took 2 and a half weeks :confused:

If your not worried about fakes (why would you be? these jerseys are as good as the "real" ones, only difference is you CANNOT buy jerseys like Ivory Coast, Mexico, USA or Japan in Ireland) and want a name and number on the back you really should be buying from bornprosper.com, quality stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

xtal191 wrote: »
    I've just been keeping an eye out for the Mesico away but havent seen it anywhere. Champion has an awful selecction and lifestyle doesnt seem much better.

Only place that was good was jjd, they have Slovenia, Serbia, Australia, America and a few others but no Mexico!!

Sweet I have been looking for te Serbia home one. Off to JJBs it is!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Germany Jersey ftw! One of the nicest Germany tops since 1990!

Great site btw!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

What's JD Sports in town like? They have plenty of jerseys on their website

Stevecw wrote: »
    Great site, thanks for that!

I got Greece in the Office sweep, so will add to the slagging i'm getting by wearing their jersey in! At 20 quid or so be well worth it! Might pick up a couple more of the ones I like too.

I got that Greece one as well, heading to Corfu for most of the summer. :) Got Gekas 17 on the back. Delivery from soccer triads for me is usually not longer than a week to be honest. Always comes really quick compared to the other sites.

Thinking of getting the New Zealand away. Thoughts?
    http://www.soccertriads.com/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=336&catId=0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭daniel91

That looks like a great site, world cup final patchs only £2 aswell and only a quid for a name and number. Liking the look of the away Cameroon shirt. And people who have bought from this site reckon they are authentic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

daniel91 wrote: »
    That looks like a great site, world cup final patchs only £2 aswell and only a quid for a name and number. Liking the look of the away Cameroon shirt. And people who have bought from this site reckon they are authentic?

Nobody knows what the deal with these shirts is. They all come from Thailand, where ALOT of jerseys for major brands are made, and so, there is a school of thought that these are all from the factory floor which is why they can sell them for dirt cheap.

Another school of thought is that they are extremely high quality fakes/counterfeits.

One thing I can assure you is that they are extremely high quality. Im wearing my South Africa away right now, the fit is lovely, the material is great and it has the Adidas hologram in the bottom corner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

So what's the general consensus, soccertriads or bornprosper? Thinking I might get a dutch one with vP on the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

sprinkles wrote: »
    Germany Jersey ftw! One of the nicest Germany tops since 1990!

Great site btw!
    I agree with ya its a class jersey alright!Might snap it up.:cool:

Can anyone whos got a jersey from soccertriads or bornprosper tell me how the sizes compare to the originals???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

The cheap jerseys are fakes, albeit very good fakes. Anyone who swears they are authentic are incorrect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Anyone have any recommendations of what jersey to get off of soccertriads have been thinking between these so far:

Ivory Coast Home - Yaya Toure
    Germany Home - Ozil
    Holland Home - V.Persie

I got,

Ivory Coast - Drogba
    Argentina - Higuain
    Holland - Robben
    Greece - Gekas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

playa3 wrote: »
    So what's the general consensus, soccertriads or bornprosper? Thinking I might get a dutch one with vP on the back.

Yeah any opinions on this? Also are these definitly ok to give your credit card to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Well your credit card details are with Paypal rather than bornprosper - so its whether you trust Paypal or not with that.

I've had no problems myself with bornprosper. Just be mindful of the different sizes of the shirts, which may be classed differently to what you'd normally see in a brick n' mortar store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

What is the delivery like on bornprosper.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

The big Lifestyle store in Blanchardstown had quite a good selection...

The australia one was there, which i think is quite nice.. May pick up that one..

Like the Mexico home shirt, but haven't seen it anywhere...

Sportsworld has a really good selection. Saw the Ivory Coast and Ghana jerseys in there.

shano_88 wrote: »
    Sportsworld has a really good selection. Saw the Ivory Coast and Ghana jerseys in there.

Was just about to ask had anyone seen the IC one anywhere.
    Which Sportsworld you see it in? Or has anyone seen it anywhere else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

If you want I can have a look in the one in Finglas this afternoon and if I get one can bring it this evening to the match, and you can pay me? They deffo had it there last week.

I've never bought clothes for a girl before, is it rude to ask your size?

• Advertisement

Des wrote: »
    If you want I can have a look in the one in Finglas this afternoon and if I get one can bring it this evening to the match, and you can pay me? They deffo had it there last week.

Hmmm that could work, I'm guessing a Medium would be the best size. Gimme a text anyway with the price and whatnot if you do pop in.

Cheers man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Des + Frisbee relationship going on here? :p

P.S - anyone know where I could get Spain's confederations cup jersey? I think it's way nicer than the WC version.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

do either soccer triads or born prosper use paypal?

eZe^ wrote: »

A Manager/Winger relationship maybe...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

eZe^ wrote: »

P.S - anyone know where I could get Spain's confederations cup jersey? I think it's way nicer than the WC version.

http://www.soccer-spain.com/ssshop/shopwindow.html

Only in XL though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Just got my Spain and Brazil jerseys today from soccertriads/maxxsoccer.com(same company)

They are class, came with all the authentic tags so it might actually be real?

Took about 2 weeks or so, you may not get them in time now for the world cup but ill vouch for the site the jerseys are amazing value and a few of my friends have bought from them as well with no problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Atlas_IRL wrote: »
    Just got my Spain and Brazil jerseys today from soccertriads/maxxsoccer.com(same company)

They are class, came with all the authentic tags so it might actually be real?

Took about 2 weeks or so, you may not get them in time now for the world cup but ill vouch for the site the jerseys are amazing value and a few of my friends have bought from them as well with no problems.

My Spain and Ivory Coast jerseys were shipped today so hopefully they might be delivered in time for their games

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭apoch632

Anyone see the New Zealand away one anywhere? Bought off Bornprosper before but the sizes were just a bit too small for me

apoch632 wrote: »
    Anyone see the New Zealand away one anywhere? Bought off Bornprosper before but the sizes were just a bit too small for me

http://www.888footballshirt.com/?mod=rteam&mid=8&id=124

There you go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Probably get a couple of jerseys off bornproser tomorrow.
    Does 48" mean 48" or is it unreliable in that sense?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

apoch632 wrote: »

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/10-11-new-zealand-away-shirt.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

stevefinn wrote: »
    do either soccer triads or born prosper use paypal?

not sure about bornprosper but soccertriads definately does. bought the cameroon away jersey from them last friday. got an email monday to say it was being shipped then so we'll see what the quality/sizes are like when i get it. if they're good i'm gonna buy 3 or 4 more

Went out to Sportsworld in Carrickmines there but no sign of the Ivory Coast jersey, they only had the standard Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Holland etc.

I probably should have ordered it online a few weeks ago really, if I order it now no way I'll have it by the WC.

JJB in the square had the Ivory Coast jersey at the weekend. They were selling all World Cup jerseys for €35, picked up the Serbia one myself!!

xtal191 wrote: »
    JJB in the square had the Ivory Coast jersey at the weekend. They were selling all World Cup jerseys for €35, picked up the Serbia one myself!!

Awesome, might try them tomorrow.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement