Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a pic of your favorite fishing spot...

Options
  • 10-11-2010 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭

using google maps!

I was bored earlier so was messing around with it. Lets see where all ye boardies wet ye'r lines.

Lough Currane, Waterville I try to fish here at least once a year. I have never landed one of its monsters but have come close. There is a certain air of excitement when your fishing a drift on this lake. That little pluck at you bob fly could be a ten pound seatrout!

Lough Fadda, Sneem A fisheries board mananged lake that holds good memories. Often spent weekends camping in nearby Sneem. Cooked our dinners on a BBQ and fished all day. Gorgeous setting too.

Sullane River, Macroom Used to fish this place a lot. Fantastic brownie river with a good club on it. You would be surprised at the size of some of the trout this place can produce as it flows into the Innishcarra reservoir so they have a large supply of food.

So I got the ball rolling. Add to it if you are feeling bored! Sea and course venues welcome too :D

*Dont go posting your secret fishing spot ;)

Comments

Advertisement