Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't understand

Options
  • 16-09-2014 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

I received a ban from the soccer forum I don't understand what I did wrong I was waiting for access

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,559 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Well firstly if you don't understand you should contact the mod for an explanation - that's the first step in the dispute process as clearly set out above. In this case though it's quite clear you have not been a member of the site for the required month before applying for access and a failure to abide by the access mechanism rules results in an automatic 1 month ban from the Soccer Access Requests forum

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Chrissybhoy

Beasty wrote: »
    Well firstly if you don't understand you should contact the mod for an explanation - that's the first step in the dispute process as clearly set out above. In this case though it's quite clear you have not been a member of the site for the required month before applying for access and a failure to abide by the access mechanism rules results in an automatic 1 month ban from the Soccer Access Requests forum

Sorry pal. Passed me that I had to me a member for a month. I'll request access again in a month. Thanks for the help

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement