Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haunting in Navan

Options
  • 01-09-2014 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi

I was discussing my old house with my wife and a friend (who's dad is a medium) last night, when new information came up.

My friend used to live with us in this old house in Kilcarn in navan. Whenever his dad would be up he would be very on edge and would want to leave the house as soon as possible.Whenever we asked him what was wrong he refused to tell us.
    Myself and the wife knew about a ghost in the house already as we had both seen him on seperate occasions and described the exact same person to each other. We could hear him walking around too. I sleepwalk and once (in my sleep) I held the wife down and told her there was a man in the bedroom doorway looking at us. Also the animals in the house would randomly throw complete freakouts in the middle of the night, they never do this in the current house.

Last night our friend's dad told us there was actually two ghosts in the house. A very evil and angry man and a frightened woman who knew one of us. We believe every word our friends dad says as he is very reluctant to tell us anything.

Anyway i was wondering if anybody here might have some information on anything that might have happened in kilcarn over the years that might shed some light on who these spirits might have been or experienced anything similare themselves?.

Advertisement