Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

You beat me at strip poker, but I'm chickening out & running up to my room...

Options
  • 10-06-2008 7:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

...in my boxers.

i bragged to everyone at my party that i'd send you running home naked in strip poker, now you're fully clothed, and you just won my boxers off me!

everybody at the party is laughing and watching, but what would you do if i chickened out and made a run for it upstairs in my boxers to my bedroom??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

No, honey: it's a romantic fantasy. I imagine I'm the janitor and you're...the janitor's wife, who has to live with me in the utility room.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Erm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I'd probably do this

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

...in my boxers.

i bragged to everyone at my party that i'd send you running home naked in strip poker, now you're fully clothed, and you just won my boxers off me!

everybody at the party is laughing and watching, but what would you do if i chickened out and made a run for it upstairs in my boxers to my bedroom??
    It's been confusing, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Why do I get the feeling that this is like the guy who got his jollies posting about pyjamas a while ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

humanji wrote: »
    Why do I get the feeling that this is like the guy who got his jollies posting about pyjamas a while ago.

Good call....

O_o strange thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I'd roide ya!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

I’ll dance with you! The Bull McCabe will dance with you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭'Ol Jack Chance

you took the red pills didnt you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

I would go an sit on the couch inviting people to sit on my lap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

im so confused.... WHAT?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'd rape you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

...in my boxers.

I would beat you senseless.

Welcome to jazz club... grrreat.

mmmmmmmmoooonnnnnkkkfeeeeeeeshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

I'd steal your playstation. Then take a **** in your washing machine.

Advertisement