Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJMF.ie

Options
  • 09-12-2011 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all,

with the permission of Zascar, I'd like to post a link to my new site DJMF.ie - DJ & Music Forum.

Hopefully it will be a hub for DJ's and musically minded people. It is a brand new forum, with little threads at the minute. But with plenty of topics, so get posting :)

Tell your friends and whoever to come along and join too, and help create a decent music community.

Naturally (and hopefully) as the community grows I'll be looking for moderators, so the helpful and most constructive members will be appointed (if they wish).

So come along, join and help make this forum a success :)

And please take the time to like the Facebook page to help spread the word :)

DJMF.ie

DJMF Facebook

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

What's wrong with here?

Good luck with your site though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

ianuss wrote: »
    What's wrong with here?

No blowjobs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DJMF.ie

Absolutely nothing.

And there's probably more members on this part of the forum alone than I'd ever expect to be on the site, but I just thought it would be good to have a dedicated forum..

And cheers ianuss appreciate it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭FensterDJ

20 sub forums, ambitious, good luck with it anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

DJMF.ie wrote: »
    Hi all,

with the permission of Zascar, I'd like to post a link to my new site DJMF.ie - DJ & Music Forum.

Hopefully it will be a hub for DJ's and musically minded people. It is a brand new forum, with little threads at the minute. But with plenty of topics, so get posting :)

Tell your friends and whoever to come along and join too, and help create a decent music community.

Naturally (and hopefully) as the community grows I'll be looking for moderators, so the helpful and most constructive members will be appointed (if they wish).

So come along, join and help make this forum a success :)

And please take the time to like the Facebook page to help spread the word :)

DJMF.ie

DJMF Facebook

Was all going good for a moment then i read that :rolleyes: ........... "I'm Out"

Good luck with the site all the same.:)

• Advertisement

Its all in aid to get the word out :)

Yeah well its picking up fairly well so far, and theres not 20 subforums dedicated to DJ'ing its varied enough.

Anyones that wont do well will be removed, simple process really.

And believe it or not, boards.ie, boards deals and adverts.ie are likes on facebook too, are you out of those too? Why not take the time to join up and see for yourself :)

Its all in aid to get the word out :)

Yeah well its picking up fairly well so far, and theres not 20 subforums dedicated to DJ'ing its varied enough.

Anyones that wont do well will be removed, simple process really.

And believe it or not, boards.ie, boards deals and adverts.ie are likes on facebook too, are you out of those too? Why not take the time to join up and see for yourself :)

:eek: Facebook? or DJMF? ........ i get what ya saying m8 but i'm just sick to the back teeth of the word(s) Face+book .

I'll check out djmf at some stage though!

cheers.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

I just had a glance, maybe it's my old weary eyes but fck me the black and white colour scheme played havoc with my senses.

I'm sure there is way to change that however... best of luck with it!

EarlERizer wrote: »
    :eek: Facebook? or DJMF? ........ i get what ya saying m8 but i'm just sick to the back teeth of the word(s) Face+book .

I'll check out djmf at some stage though!

cheers.

Ha I know what ya mean, and cheers ;):)
    I just had a glance, maybe it's my old weary eyes but fck me the black and white colour scheme played havoc with my senses.

I'm sure there is way to change that however... best of luck with it!

Changed, just for you :P :).
    I agree with you 100% it was a bit sore on the eyes, the bright white against a black background, resolved anyhow.

Thanks for your feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

is it possible to have things so that non members can look at threads but obviously not post? Similar to here. I ask only as someone who's a producer but not a dj and was interested in looking around before registering or passing the link on to friends.

My guess is that a new service will benefit by allowing folks to see what's on offer before joining. Maybe?

• Advertisement

old gregg wrote: »
    is it possible to have things so that non members can look at threads but obviously not post? Similar to here. I ask only as someone who's a producer but not a dj and was interested in looking around before registering or passing the link on to friends.

My guess is that a new service will benefit by allowing folks to see what's on offer before joining. Maybe?

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

Seriously mate, i applaud you for your effort but man you have to rethink the amount of sub forums you have. Thats the thing that really struck me when visiting the site.

Maybe instead of starting big and subtracting forums, start small and add more when needed

Just an honest suggestion :)

Done

Just wanted to say, fair play t'ya, you've taken the responses well and acted on the suggestions thus far, for that I applaud ya.

I think what 'SteveDon' has said above makes alot of sense,better to build on a building forum than start off big and start scaling down.

Again,fair play t'ya! I'll have a curious snoop around the place over the weekend.

Advertisement