Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever heard of "Pretty Boys From St Tropez"?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

Obvious troll fail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Toilet Bomb

SteveDon wrote: »
    Obvious troll fail

No comprende...

Not trolling; seriously, I think they're ace.

I was looking at the different style of electronic with female vocals, which is a genre I'd never real come across before, and that track caught my attention.

Skip to 0:35

Another example, not quite to hardcore I guess, but within that general genre.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

Not trolling; seriously, I think they're ace.

Your name is toilet bomb youve had like 2 posts and youve posted pop music on the self proclaimed 'most stuck up forum on the internet'

If you are actually serious ill be really suprised

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Opinions?

Honestly, it's some of the worst **** i have ever heard.

I worry for the musical tastes of anyone who would like it and honestly believe that you have shown such an error in judgement that you should lose the right to vote, and possibly not even be allowed to check out a book from the library on your own.

Now, i am gonna put a little smiley face at the end of my post and it's up to you to figure out if i am just engaging in hyperbole or if I genuinely mean what i say.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

I was looking at the different style of electronic with female vocals, which is a genre I'd never real come across before
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have never used the rolleyes emoticon before on Boards; I've always said I wanted to save it for the appropriate occasion. The time is now.

Seriously, if you want to troll effectively just say Skrillex is the **** and UK Bass music is boring, or something like that. Very poor effort.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Richie Hawtin, Deadmau5, digital vs vinyl, and pioneer being deadly mixers would also be acceptable topics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Toilet Bomb

SteveDon wrote: »
    Your name is toilet bomb youve had like 2 posts and youve posted pop music on the self proclaimed 'most stuck up forum on the internet'

If you are actually serious ill be really suprised

Are you referring to the "electronic music" forum, or boards.ie in general.

"Stuck up?"; that's one way of saying it.

I would have said more-so sheltered and insecure, but your way sounds okay too.

Anyways, how can you possibly say them songs are terrible?
    They are electronic music (or what passes for it around here), and they were highly ranked in charts in several countries.

...got to have an open mind, mang.

Deadmouse genre has been done, and while it's pretty decent, it gets repetitive.

One group that's doing decent things, as well as PBFST, are Avicci.

OORAHH!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Coming in here posting this stuff is like going to the art forum and posting links to the paintings they sell in IKEA.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

One group that's doing decent things, as well as PBFST, are Avicci.

I'm waiting for him to post a Pitbull video

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

reminds me of a track by the Utah Saints but I can't seem to be able to put a name on it .............

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

It wouldn't be this would it, gregg?

Ah, an oldskool classic if ever there was one...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

It wouldn't be this would it, gregg?

Ah, an oldskool classic if ever there was one...

By jove Android, that's the very one! Spiffing tune it is too.

Advertisement