Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 / Ticketmaster - More than 1 show and they cancel??

Options
  • 12-05-2005 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

I'm close to tears here at the moment.

I missed out on getting tickets for the first 2 U2 gigs in Dublin, but managed to get 3 standing tickets for the Manchester show (online) when a few more went on general sale around a month ago.

I also managed to get 2 standing tickets for the 3rd gig online last Saturday.

Brilliant!! Or so I thought until around 5 mins ago.
    I was just checking ticketmaster and the U2 shows, and on the "Purchase Page One" for the UK gigs it says:

Please note: You are strictly only allowed to make
    one booking for this tour. There is a limit of 4 tickets per
    booking and because you can only make one booking, you can only
    book for one venue. Therefore you will be unable to book for
    more than one venue and unable to book for more than 4 tickets
    at your chosen venue
    . Multiple bookings will be cancelled
    without notification.

I'm didnt think much at the time of buying my first tickets for the Manchester gig, and I'm pretty sure this warning wasnt on the Irish site last Saturday.

I couldnt care less about the 2 for Dublin - I only got those for a friend who couldnt get them. The ones I really want are for Manchester... I've flights and hotels booked already!!! :(

I'm just gutted now.... do you think they'll cancel both my orders or just one?
    Anyone else know of this or in the same situation? Should I ring and try to cancel my Dublin tickets to "save" my Manchester tickets?

Comments

Advertisement