Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joy Division tribute band, Dublin, May 20th

Options
  • 09-05-2005 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭

I noticed this on a poster earlier on but in my intelligent ways forgot to note where it's taking place. Anyone got an idea? i'd really like to check this out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I'd be interested if it was the Joy Division tribute band I saw about five years ago, they were really superb. I normally hate tribute bands but these guys were excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭ronano

Well it's at least something interesting to go to even if it turns out to be crap. I guess i'll retrace my route of walking yesterday and report back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭ronano

20th May at the Crawdaddy and is 12 euro in

Not sure if I'd pay that much for a tribute band...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Joy Division

Hey John2, yeah it's the same band as before. xpensive you think, think of the costs! Anyway hope you decide to come - we've added some new old favourites to the set.
    www.joydivision.info

• Advertisement

Hey John2, yeah it's the same band as before. xpensive you think, think of the costs! Anyway hope you decide to come - we've added some new old favourites to the set.
    www.joydivision.info

Ah right, I was afraid it would be some other band that wouldn't live up to that night. Now I know it's you lot I'll have to reconsider this.

Advertisement