Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whose bothering with the bike & scooter show?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Camelot wrote: »
    were there any Triumph's on display at the RDS?

yup, they were there all right. And I'm not just saying that to annoy you. Nothing new as far as I could make out other than shiny 09 versions of the same old same old.

Beautiful bikes anyway.

Found the show itself pretty good in fact. No way as good as the NEC, but it had pretty much everything there in moderation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 821 ✭✭✭FiSe

It could be spread out a bit more, especially when one of the halls was cordoned off half empty.
    But have to say, in comparsion to the last show /not last year's one as there were no show/ all the stands had something to do with the bikes and the biker scene.
    I think that some visitors could appriciate more 'normal' stuff like some casual, hot rod or retro clothing for posers :rolleyes:, when the fashion show was on the stage and all...

But it was good, I think.

And I'll give it a miss next year as well....'cos there's no bike show next year up in the RDS :p

Advertisement