Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nike Hypervenom Phelon firm ground boots €18.49 (Free delivery code in comments)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

brian2614 wrote:
    Anyone got a pair of size 9's that they bought and don't want I will gladly take them for my nephew only 8.5 left.

size 9 still available in both colours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

Just on the sizes. I tried on few pairs of boots over the weekend, I take a size 10 in the Tiempo range, both studs and astro boots. The hypervenom fitted similiar, perhaps slightly narrower (Could be that Ive wider feet), tried on 10 in the nike mercurial boots and they fitted well but perhaps slightly too long, and I was probably a 9.5 in the adidas predator. Just to give people a rough guide on the sizes I tried.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Maxmelay

Just bought one now.

Thanks for the alert.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

Already sent from Belgium via UPS. Nice one. Waiting for delivery.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Greg81 wrote: »
    Already sent from Belgium via UPS. Nice one. Waiting for delivery.

Same here. Ordered on the 25th.

Arrival Scan
    Herne-Boernig, Germany 28/04/2015 4:38 Departure Scan
    28/04/2015 2:04 Arrival Scan
    Koeln, Germany 28/04/2015 0:40 Departure Scan
    Koeln, Germany 27/04/2015 21:28 Origin Scan
    Belgium 27/04/2015 11:30 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

• Registered Users Posts: 27 PeeDawg

Barking, United Kingdom 28/04/2015 22:25 Departure Scan
    28/04/2015 14:01 Arrival Scan
    Koeln, Germany 27/04/2015 21:06 Origin Scan

Ordered on Sunday night. Should have by tomo!! B-D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Same as the lad above. Tomorrow is expecting a bit much. I'd say it'll get stuck in Heathrow for a couple of days of previous orders are anything to go by.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

PeeDawg wrote: »
    Barking, United Kingdom 28/04/2015 22:25 Departure Scan
    28/04/2015 14:01 Arrival Scan
    Koeln, Germany 27/04/2015 21:06 Origin Scan

Ordered on Sunday night. Should have by tomo!! B-D

Mine shipped Monday, in UK now, down for delivery Thursday.

mine into Tamworth as of 2 this morning.
    Really getting my monies worth just on the shipping alone, its been all over the place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

size 11 available in orange ...back up to €48.99 tho....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Mine arrived this morning, they certainly are bright! Feel really nice though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

Mine arrived this morning, they certainly are bright! Feel really nice though

How long did it take them to get to you in the end?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

ghogie91 wrote: »
    How long did it take them to get to you in the end?

Ordered last Friday morning

Mine are into Dublin since early this morning.

Have a "not delivered to this area daily" message, So could be a while before i see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Got mine 30 minutes ago, was working so the mother signed for them, I'll let ye know what they are like this evening

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Received...they are awsum !!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 PeeDawg

Just arrived. Ordered Sunday night. Bright is an understatement. But I think they are class!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Mine still showing as on time for delivery today but not getting an out for delivery status

I'm guessing it will be tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭Sono

Delivered this morning and I am barely able to write this post they are that bright!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭Jentle Grenade

Our two pairs arrived today. I lol'd at my OH's Orange pair until I opened my own white pair and they are similarly hilariously bright. Off for a soak in a bucket tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭sue97

I have a pair of 7.5 that don't fit if anyone wants them at cost. I can return them free but will leave them up if any use to anyone else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I have the white ones in a 9. I normally take a 10. If they don't fit I'll put them here at cost.

ordered 8 and they fit fine......would probably loose further making them more comfy !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭sue97

They would not even go on her and her other boots are 7.5. She has wide feet

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

kceire wrote: »
    Same here. Ordered on the 25th.

Arrival Scan
    Koeln, Germany 27/04/2015 21:28 Origin Scan

Mine arrived this morning too.
    Ordered 25th
    Arrived 30th

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Yeah they are VERY bright in person, this picture doesnt do them justice.

They fit nicely though

fzgRpGe.jpg

sue97 wrote:
    They would not even go on her and her other boots are 7.5. She has wide feet

Just loosen the laces....these shoes take shape of your feet after using for 2-3 days !! They are not like normal running shoes !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Gonna be wearing these for the first time tomorrow night, did anyone do the hot water dip or any recommendations of what to do before wearing them first?

ynwa_17 wrote:
    Gonna be wearing these for the first time tomorrow night, did anyone do the hot water dip or any recommendations of what to do before wearing them first?

I used them directly...felt a bit tight near toes but that is normal i guess for new shoes !

I can't get ups to deliver mine to anywhere. What a useless crowd. Going to get in touch with Nike to sort it out. They've never heard of the west of Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Pepp1989

Mine just arrived. These are quality and a bargain for the price paid. Cheers OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Teelas

Got mine a few days ago but they were way too tight.. sent them back with the free return sticker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

ynwa_17 wrote: »

I did the hot water dip, but I've no idea if it did anything. Seems to have softened up the sole plate. Will be using them for the 1st time tonight as well so will report back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Bought white size 9.5UK and they are too tight. I'd read somewhere that the Nikes are big fitting. I have to return em. Need a 10.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭jay0109

Same as that...got the 8's...very tight, even with laces open .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Wore these last night and was delighted with the fit. Were very tight when I initially tried them on when they arrived, but before I wore them yesterday I shoved a load of newspaper in them to see if it stretched them out, then dipped them in hot water for about 30 seconds before allowing to dry out. Definitely made them much easier to wear, stretched them out a good bit. Anyone whose considering sending them back because they're too tight please try the above and see if it makes any difference. I definitely noticed a significant difference in the fit after doing the two methods.

ynwa_17 wrote:
    Wore these last night and was delighted with the fit. Were very tight when I initially tried them on when they arrived, but before I wore them yesterday I shoved a load of newspaper in them to see if it stretched them out, then dipped them in hot water for about 30 seconds before allowing to dry out. Definitely made them much easier to wear, stretched them out a good bit. Anyone whose considering sending them back because they're too tight please try the above and see if it makes any difference. I definitely noticed a significant difference in the fit after doing the two methods.

Using them 2-3 times solves the fitting issue...

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Teelas

ynwa_17 wrote: »

You probably wouldn't be able to send them back after soaking them in water to stretch them out..

Got my refund today btw, quick service

• Registered Users Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

I'm a 10 usually and bought a 10 and they were a bit tight when I got them alright. Used the water dip method and put them on my feet afterwards while they were still wet for about 30 mins. Wore them last night and they were perfect - very comfortable.

• Advertisement
Advertisement