Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CorribCharts is back online!

Options
  • 31-08-2011 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

CorribCharts, a free digital mapping utility for Lough Corrib is back on-line after being off-line for a while.

The project is now completely free, with no donation necessary to acquire a copy.

This may be of use to some people on the forum.

Check-out www.corribcharts.com for full info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭stylie

Hi,

I have filled out the online form looking for just the pc version. I dont have a garmin but I would be interested in buying the wall chart, however the one you have has bays/areas blown up, is it possible to get one with out those areas blown up and maybe a custom one as from an angling perspective Maam and Corrib river are not interesting, however around Oughterard, Inchagill and maybe the Middles would be off more use

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CorribCharts

Hi,
    If you drop me an e-mail I have a few suggestions for you.

Safe boating

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭stylie

Sent you a pm

Advertisement