Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballet Classes In Limerick

Options
  • 08-03-2011 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can tell me about any ballet classes in Limerick? Preferably near the city or accessable by bus. I am not looking for ballet classes for children, but adult, intermediate or advance?

Would be very grateful if anyone could recommend anything as I'm not getting much from google! :(

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭tishandy

Hi , My daughter used to go to Alex Dalton

http://www.daltonsdanceschool.com/ .
    Only problem was its in Raheen Industrial Estate so im not sure about buses, But she is an excellent teacher .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

My girlfriend goes to Alice Marshall's in the city centre, and has done so for the last 15yrs, and has never stopped loving it. Her boards.ie name is xxemeneminyxx; might be worthwhile dropping her a PM for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 yourmother10

GodlessM wrote: »
    My girlfriend goes to Alice Marshall's in the city centre, and has done so for the last 15yrs, and has never stopped loving it. Her boards.ie name is xxemeneminyxx; might be worthwhile dropping her a PM for details.

Hi, thanks a million for that. I tried pm'ing that username but it's just coming up username not found

Advertisement