Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITC - if u r here read this!!!!!!!

Options
  • 13-12-2002 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

There was a few of us in the Computer society talking about people who were in ITC that posted on Boards.ie...

There is a few of us ... 13 so far. If u are in ITC post here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=676924#post676924

and call in to ....

ANYONE IN ITC COME TO ROOM A307 in the LRC ON WEDNESDAY @ 17:00 ON, COMPSOC IS MEETING AND WE WILL BE GAMING, ALL WELCOME!!!!

Its the last meeting before Xmas, call in if u can, if only for a while.. I know exams and all that (got em 2) but call in if u cam make it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Hey Daragh is this rent a friend? :p

(Off topic spam is wrong mmmkay)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

Originally posted by Snowball
    ANYONE IN ITC COME TO ROOM A307 in the LRC ON WEDNESDAY @ 17:00 ON, COMPSOC IS MEETING AND WE WILL BE GAMING, ALL WELCOME!!!!

Its the last meeting before Xmas, call in if u can, if only for a while.. I know exams and all that (got em 2) but call in if u cam make it [/B]

its not off topic spam cheeky fecker

As blind as u r gary I still love u ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I wasn't talking about your post I was talking about mine :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Jesus christ Gary don't encourage him, I'm about ten seconds off banning him :)

Advertisement