Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Astra 1&2,Hotbird :What else is out there

• 22-07-2005 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

I just got my first ever fta satellite system up and running. I have set my dish pointing to astra 1&2 and hotbird .What i want to know is there any other good satellites for mainly sport and music . I dont really care what languages they are broadcast in. (I have an 80cm Triax dish,0.3db digiality lnb and my Edision reciever doesnt take cams or cards)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Ulsterman 1690

To be honest there isint much out there that isint already available on the three you already have But you could try for

PANAMSAT 45.0W and 43.0W
    NSS 806 40.5W
    INTELSAT 903 34.5W
    INTELSAT 801 31.5W
    HISPASAT 30.0W
    INTELSAT 907 27.5W
    INTELSAT 905 24.5W
    NSS 7 22.0W
    INTELSAT 603 20.0W
    INTELSAT 901 18.0W
    TELSTAR 15.0W
    ATLANTIC BIRD 1 12.5W
    EXPRESS 3A 11.0W
    NILESAT 7.0W
    Atlantic Bird 5W and 8W (One of them carries a lot of French stuff cant relember which)
    AMOS 4.0W
    Intelsat/Thor 1W
    Telecom 3E
    Sirius 5E
    Eutelsat 7E
    Arabsat/Eutelsat 16 E
    EUTELSAT 21E
    ASTRA 3 23E
    ARABSAT 26E
    ARABSAT 30E
    EUTELSAT 36E
    PAKSAT 1 38E
    HELLAS SAT 2 39E
    EXPRESS A1R, AM1 40E
    Turksat 42 E

Although many of these just carry feeds or are too weak to be recieved here but theres a lot of Greek, Turkish, Arab, Scandanavian and French stuff thats not on Hotbird

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭Zaphod

For sports see here:
    http://64.77.87.5/sport/

Also check other forums for live feeds:
    http://www.satdudez-forumz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9 (reg required)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I don't watch sport, but Eurasia Sat / Turksat @ 42E has Supersport channel.

I found some Phillipene Chs on 5W that have english. Marked Encrypted but in clear

www.lyngsat.com Frequencies Atlantic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

free dedicated sports channels on Hotbird

RAI Sport Italy
    DSF Sport Germany
    RTR Sport Russia

Advertisement