Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eminem - Shady XI

• 25-08-2014 1:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if its a new Eminem album or a Shady compilation

1st single is great

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

I like it too, nobody is better than eminem than making a radio hit while still actually keeping some proper substance behind his music.

I know many here don't like his new stuff but i think bar relapse its been great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Apparently its a two disc album, 1st CD is Eminems greatest hits (for a second time?) and 2nd is new material from him, Slaughterhouse, Bad Meets Evil, etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Apparently its a two disc album, 1st CD is Eminems greatest hits (for a second time?) and 2nd is new material from him, Slaughterhouse, Bad Meets Evil, etc.
    First CD is a Shady Records greatest hits:
    ShadyXV, a two-CD compilation featuring an album of the label’s greatest hits, including classics such as 50 Cent’s “In Da Club” and Eminem’s “Lose Yourself” plus an album of new material from Eminem, Slaughterhouse, Bad Meets Evil, D-12 and Yelawolf as well as special guest-artist collaborations.
    Besides Eminem, D12 and 50, has anyone else that's been on the label had any real hits?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Podge2k7 wrote: »
    First CD is a Shady Records greatest hits:

Besides Eminem, D12 and 50, has anyone else that's been on the label had any real hits?

Obie trice had a few to his name but thats it after him really, the label had very few artists.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Not the worst Em track I've heard, not the best either. Fairly middle of the road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭batnolan

He is embarrassing himself with all these attacks on female stars. Trying to drum up controversy for the album and appear "shocking" and relevant once more.

He could have been a legend of music but with all these releases his legacy has been down hill. Just poor from him really.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Doris300

batnolan wrote: »
    He is embarrassing himself with all these attacks on female stars. Trying to drum up controversy for the album and appear "shocking" and relevant once more.

He could have been a legend of music but with all these releases his legacy has been down hill. Just poor from him really.

I think that's not problem with Eminem recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

batnolan wrote: »

He is just joking around. He certaintly isn't dissing Iggy Azalea to stay relevant :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

The album is a grower imo. Physcopath Killer,Fine Line,Vegas,DvE are all good songs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Haven't got around to listening to all of it yet but Twisted and Fine Line are very good. Skylar Grey, Him and Yelawolf work very well together I think. Also its on spotify already which is handy out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭jonneymendoza

Its ok. nothing special but eminem is still the best commercial rapper out there.

no one can touch him.

Kendrick close 2nd mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭xXxkorixXx

Eminem will always be the best I've listened to him since is was 13 and I'm 24 now and no one is better Eminem is My favorite rapper and artist of ALL time

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Stechkin

Yee Eminem my favorite rapper

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭colosus1908

For me the album was generally in between the good and bad zone... but you know, maybe am just being bias and can get myself to call it bad.

Advertisement