Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

could not get get an erection

Options
  • 12-11-2014 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

recently i was with a girl i dont know very well but know her years. we came to mines. i started snogging but when we got naked i could get an erection. i dont need to go the doctors but what should i do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

erttttt wrote: »
    i dont need to go the doctor

How do you know you don't?

there was another girl i was with who i would get an erection with but any time it started to get hot she would leave. we never had sex. i think i just expected it or trained myself that nothing would happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,318 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Nerves got the better off you. Had you being drinking?

ted1 wrote: »
    Nerves got the better off you. Had you being drinking?

yes but normally i get it very easily even too easily . its only when i stripped i noticed i didnt have one

i dont know if its relevant but the girl asked me to stop and then when i stopped and asked if this was ok and there was no pressure she told me to start again. she did this 2 or 3 times she told me the next morning she had a boyfriend

would she have been annoyed? in my defence i gave her about 3 hours of oral

but i havent been able to get an erection since even when masturbating.

i dont know if its relevant but the girl asked me to stop and then when i stopped and asked if this was ok and there was no pressure she told me to start again. she did this 2 or 3 times she told me the next morning she had a boyfriend

Well that'd wreck anyone's head and it's no surprise it's reflected elsewhere. Don't let it get under your skin and it shouldn't become a problem, maybe just pick your partners a bit better next time.

• Advertisement

Guessed wrote: »
    Well that'd wreck anyone's head and it's no surprise it's reflected elsewhere. Don't let it get under your skin and it shouldn't become a problem, maybe just pick your partners a bit better next time.

it hasnt happened to me before but i dont have much experience

she asked me to stop undressing not stop having sex. she was in touch since and told me she was blind drunk(she wasnt as far as i could see) and regrets it as she has a boyfriend and feels guilty and we were supposed to be friends

the wierd thing is since its happened i have had 2 other chances with other girlsbut shied away. should i give sex a break or take my chances again?

should i masturbate more? or less? or not at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

I was with this girl one time and it was our first time having sex, but she was so paranoid about her legs not being shaved that she asked me to borrow my razor and about 15 min later the moment had passed and she made a comment on it which put extra pressure on things.

Needless to say about 20 min later everything was ok again, sometimes a little pressure can make things not funtion.

if i meet another girl what should i do?

is masturbation making it worse or better?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

eeerrrttt wrote: »
    if i meet another girl what should i do?

is masturbation making it worse or better?

Worse ! Don't be at yourself if you know there is a good chance of sex at least ~48 hours

You loose your drive if your pulling yourself along the whole time end of

Source: personal experience

op here thanks for the replies ok its happened again since with a different girl. the thing is im supposed to meeting another girl again this weekend what should i do?

i know this makes me look like a stud but im not this is all a coincidence and its all happening at the same time it not usual for me

• Advertisement
  • Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Hi OP,

the advice in the very first post still stands - you need professional advice on this. It may be medical advice from a doctor, or it may be advice from a counsellor on how to cope with nervousness or anxiety. But the fact that you keep returning to this thread highlights that we can't help you here if you are unwilling to seek out advice in the real world too. For now I'm closing this thread - I hope that you are able to find the help that you need.
    Regards,
    Mike

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement