Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bass player and second guitarist required

• 30-07-2014 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Bass player and second guitarist required for Brian Kenealy and General Disrepair. Formerly of Engine Alley. Need a band now to play tracks from recently released album, Hiems Transiit and other stuff too including tasty, decent covers. Have drummer. Backing vocals welcome too. Gigs when band in place. Dublin city centre. Check out Brian Kenealy on Soundcloud for full album.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 papertales

Hi Brian, I really like what you are putting up there. I'm a bass player and can do some (sort of decent) backing vocals. Been playing for almost 15 years. Let me know if you want to jam or something and we can put up something if there's good vibe.
    Regards!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 briandelion

hey papertales, are you still in the bass playing business. Brian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20 MissionMan

Good work Brian, I'm a Bass Player and i am looking for something new for 2016. I have a lot of live experience, have professional gear, great attitude and I work very hard for the band and everyone in it. I can send you recordings and video of the current project that i am involved in, if you are interested. I am based in Dublin and have my own transport etc. Thanks B.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 briandelion

hi Missionman. Yea that would be great if could send me recordings and video. All sounds good.

Advertisement