Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink floyd tribute band require guitarist

Options
  • 30-07-2014 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi we are an 8 piece pink floyd tribute band and we are looking for a lead guitarist to step into the position.You must have an interest in pink floyd,have enough equipment to fulfill the role,be willing to rehearse at least once a week and willing to travel if required,we are not looking for players who need lots of time to learn,but rather someone who has an intuitive touch.If you think this person is you please feel free to contact me,kind regards mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 thekingatc1

my favourite band is pink floyd were are you guys based :) i was a lead guitarist and backing vocal of a band but split up cause of personal reasons but looking to join a band now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sagem

dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 16 thekingatc1

aww im in galway wouldn be able to make it sorry :/ but if your in galway playing a gig would love to go see you guys play :)

Advertisement