Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help for doom3

Options
  • 15-12-2002 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭

does anyone know the first map is called. because every time I go to single player it crashs. I just need the command to load up the first map for doom 3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

To load a doom3 level you have to bring down the console (button over tab) and type "map e3\e3_1".

Read the readme that came with the game ffs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Kenshin

*cough*warez*cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

I didn't had read me about loading the map u (don't know why).

thanks for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Originally posted by Lord of Terror
    *cough*warez*cough*

not quite sonny jim bob, but it is a grey area.
    Originally posted by DeadBankClerk
    warez /weirz/ n.

Widely used in cracker subcultures to denote cracked version of commercial software, that is versions from which copy-protection has been stripped. Hackers recognize this term but don't use it themselves. See warez d00dz, courier, leech, elite.

thanks to dbc for his definition there.

now refering to doom3

1. its not cracked or does it have any copy protection to be ripped in the first place
    2. its not commercial software but a demo.

but it was not meant to be released in the first place. so it was decided that talking about it was fine as long as no-one told anyone else where to get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Kenshin

so it was decided that talking about it was fine as long as no-one told anyone else where to get it.
    I go to other forums where they nuke posts regarding it, but if this is the case here, then fair enough.
    Your other points are irrelevant IMO, as it's being distributed without ID's permission.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement