Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Live MLB FTA

• 28-07-2005 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

great news for me and probably some others. channel 425 on the Sky EPG are now showing MLB every week. best of all, it is FTA. tonight is the Yankees v The Twins but there are technical problems yer man on the screen said and instead we have virtual horse racing. the baseball should be back soon he says

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

not showing a thing :(

looking for info i found a post over on DS said five were now showing it :mad: but that baseball will be on channel 425 next wednesday and thursday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭por

Mossy Monk wrote:
    great news for me and probably some others. channel 425 on the Sky EPG are now showing MLB every week. best of all, it is FTA. tonight is the Yankees v The Twins but there are technical problems yer man on the screen said and instead we have virtual horse racing. the baseball should be back soon he says

I was watching White Sox v Royals 11pm ish last night on NASN and they lost the signal due to thunderstorms in the US, maybe the same reason why you had virtual horse racing. NASN had no more live coverage later in the night so there was no way to check if it was back.

Where did you get this info about the MLB anyway and who is supplying it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i turned on channel 425 aqnd pushed the i button. i believe it is ESPN coverage but seeing as they didnt show anything at all i cant be too sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

anybody know what channels on 13e and 19e show baseball ?

including encrypted ones

thanks

Advertisement