Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone looking forward to seeing Morrissey in December

• 07-09-2014 1:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭

Tickets go on sale Friday.

I've seen him a few times now. Looking forward to the gig, with all his health troubles and record deal issues I think that this may be his last tour.

Anyone else going to the gig?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,904 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

I'm thinking of going. I love The Smiths but I haven't seen him before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Suas11 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of going. I love The Smiths but I haven't seen him before.

If you go (and he doesn't cancel) you're in for a treat. He's a great showman and the fans really get behind him. I've seen him 5 times now and I have to say he's always delivered.

I think it will sell out quickly, one of his other European gigs for this year sold out in 8 minutes.

If you're a 3 customer or you know one, 3 customers can buy advance tickets on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

Can't wait to see Morrissey next Monday. Watching lots of the tour on YouTube and they look in good form. Set list is staying pretty much the same every gig with 9 songs from the new album. .and really looking forward to hearing speedway. .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭mosstin

Heard an ad for this earlier and didn't recognise one of the songs they played. That Morrissey - he were great once.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

mosstin wrote:
    Heard an ad for this earlier and didn't recognise one of the songs they played. That Morrissey - he were great once.

Still is. New album is amongst his best work

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭6am7f9zxrsjvnb

mosstin wrote: »
    I`m not some blinkered devotee who slavishly worships at the alter of Moz,so i ain't biased when I say his new album is the best thing he's done since 1987.....with the possible exception of Vauxhall and I.

Advertisement