Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Blanchardstown Shopping Centre to Ballycoolin Industrial Estate

Options
  • 27-11-2015 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is a bus that goes from Blanchardstown shopping centre to or near ballycoolin industrial estate, in particular Stadium business park. If there is, would anyone have info on the times and stops where it collects you.
    Any information appreciated, cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

The 17a does, it doesn't go into the corporate park but there are a number of stops along the perimeter road. You pick up the bus in the centre at the bus stop near TK Maxx, Harvey Norman etc

• Registered Users Posts: 17,563 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

17a timetable is here:
    http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/17a-/

Use the "View on map" buttons to see stop locations.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 maxtor100

Cool thanks, just one last thing, do you know if I get on the bus at Blanch centre whether Ballycoolin is one of the first stops or would I have to do the entire route around Kilbarrack ,Glasnevin etc before?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,563 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

maxtor100 wrote: »
    Cool thanks, just one last thing, do you know if I get on the bus at Blanch centre whether Ballycoolin is one of the first stops or would I have to do the entire route around Kilbarrack ,Glasnevin etc before?

Kilbarrack is at the completely opposite end of the route - so no.

Look at it on Google Maps - right click on Blanchardstown Centre, and then right click on Stadium Business Park - then ask for directions and use the public transport facility - it will show you the route.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,790 ✭✭✭thomasj

Depending on the time of day youre getting the bus the 236 goes direct from the shopping centre into the industrial estate. Not very frequent though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement